enin.

is this what love is? i didn't know that

the first time we met, was when our parents set us up to get married for the sake of their bussiness.

i act like i don't care, but there was something strange with me when you flirt with others,as if i wasn't around.

it was you who made my heart pound, i thought i had a fever or cold.

i, for the first time, admit, that i am inlove with you, jungkook, what do i do?

you're inlove with someone else, i don't want to ruin it.

you see me as a friend only.

❝you should stop by the office, it looks like you haven't been eating when i'm not here❞ you spoke, worried gaze was visible through your dark orbs, i nod, unable to speak then you sped off.

when i went to your office, the meal was ready, infront of you as you wait for me, i smiled then went in.

❝sorry,i was stuck in traffic.❞ i explained as your eyes softened and you sighed.

❝i...you worried me—i thought you wouldn't come by soon❞ you spoke up, removing your round framed glasses.

❝come sit beside me❞ you pat next to the seat beside you as you picked your spoon and fork by the table and i did the same.

❝thanks for the food❞ i said, hands patting my tummy as i giggled.

❝im so full❞ i added afterwards, you laughed, such blessing to hear such beatiful laugh.

then i finally decided to say something;
i love you....❞ your eyes widened in shock.

❝w-what?❞ i know you're confused too.

please say something, even if it's a lie
i stated.

that you love me too.

then i knew i had said the words i wanted to say, then a pair of lips brushed against mine.

woo
double shitty update waddup