eno.

"i wont lie to you, i know he's just not right for you"

jungkook held back a gasp as he listens to the room next to his, which was yoongi's and taehyung's, he knew exactly that both of them are together, just so, he didn't care, he wanted taehyung for himself, he loved taehyung deeply, but jungkook wonders if taehyung does too.

"yoo-yoongi hyung plea-please st-stop" jungkook heard sobs and whimpers as he got his ears closer to the door, he wanted to stop yoongi, beat him up for being such bastard, but he couldn't.

yoongi was one of those bad influences you wouldn't want to mess with, truth to be hold, jungkook was stronger in physical, but yoongi was smarter, he was afraid that yoongi would kill him or one of yoongi's gang members, not because he was a scaredy cat, but because he was afraid of leaving taehyung alone.

"shut up, you slut! tell me you were fucking around jimin, werent you? you bitch!" yoongi spat and jungkook almost wanted to save taehyung and run away with him.

'taehyung wait a little please, i'll save you, i promise'

"no-no hyung! ahh! it-i h-h-urts h-hyung s-stop p-please" jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he kicked the door open, revealing a beaten up taehyung and an angry yoongi.

"w-what j-jungk-kookie" taehyung whimpered badly and shook his head, he tried to cover himself up for jungkook to not see his scars, but unfortunately he did.

"what the fuck are you doing here you piece of shit!" yoongi spat as he lifted up his fist wanting it to collide onto jungkook's face.

"y-yoongi hy-hyung, s-stop p-please" taehyung whimpered and sniffed as he tried to stop yoongi, as he does this, yoongi pushed him to a wall, making taehyung's back collide with the wall,  taehyung hissing in pain.

"and you can tell me if i'm off, but i see it on your face, when you say that he's the one that you want"

"you-you b-bastard!" jungkook screamed as he grabbed yoongi's collar and punched him in the face, he let go of yoongi's collar and pushed him to the floor he continued to punched yoongi, he was about to give out another punch, but a small hand stopped him from his move, yoongi was unconcious but still, jungkook can't believe his eyes.

"s-stop p-please" a small yet deep voice spoke up, a sad looking taehyung was what jungkook faced when he turned around.

"tae" jungkook's worried tone spoke up, he let his fingers slide onto taehyung's cheeks, causing taehyung to whimper and lean in to the touch.

"c'mon let's go to my dorm, i'll clean you up"

taehyung nodded and jungkook carried him bridal style and taehyung fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
"are you okay?" jungkook asked again, this time, securing taehyung onto his arms like his whole life depended on it,

"i-im f-fine t-thanks k-kookie" taehyung flatly said, but to be honest, jungkook knows he's not okay,

"i-tae i think yoongi isn't for you"

"wh-what? n-no yoongi-hy-hyung is my boyfriend!"

"tae-i-i know, but look at you! you have so many bruises, give yourself a break.."

"i-i guess so" taehyung scratched the back of his head and hung his head low,

"l-look t-tae, i'm your bestfriend, i know everything, yo-you may not love me like how I love you, but atleast, give me a chance"

this time taehyung would be lying if he said he isn't blushing, he was beet red in color, he let out a small smile and an 'okay'

"i-i understand-wait- did you-you-you just said yes! i mean you said okay!" jungkook screamed in happiness and taehyung giggled in happiness and nodded, out of blue, jungkook lifted taehyung up onto his arms, spinning him around like he was a lucky man.

"and jungkook-i-i"

"you what, tae?"

"i trust you, kookie."

"i'm very glad, taetae, i trust you too."

until then, both of them hugged and cuddled each other as they looked at how beautiful the moon was, not caring on what will happen the day after.

'cause i know i can treat you better, than he can..'
-