❝WORLD❞ [42]

double update cuz why not, double update= double angst

jungkook had wandered off the busy streets of seoul again, hoping no crazy taehyung would greet him.

taehyung was—a friend back then, who turned head over heels for jungkook, and almost as if obsessed, but still would not harm other people, taehyung is kind, he had just turned a little bit crazy for love.

back then, jungkook accepted taehyung, but for only two weeks, they broke up, simply because jungkook was annoyed by the latter and wanted him away for that reason.

but taehyung didn't give up just so, he always begs infront of jungkook, even in public, he's been made fun of, but he didn't give up.

❝kookie! i bought you—❞ taehyung had greeted with his boxy smile, only so, he looked so pale and the smile looked so tired.

he's been doing things for love.

❝taehyung, please i told you to leave me alone you creep!❞ jungkook spat, eyes angrily glaring at the latter, who frowned in response.

❝can't you get that through your brain or are you that dumb? we broke up! i don't love you, not even once so stop.❞ jungkook yelled at the poor boy, who cried in response.

❝you aren't my world anymore, kim taehyung.❞

the poor boy ran out, humiliated in front of a lot of people.

and this time, there was no going back, he gave up.

jungkook, satisfied, walked back to his home and decided to sleep.

after the day has ended and started a new one, jungkook woke up early, feeling a bit empty.

as if something in his heart, had completely disappeared.

and he needs it.

following his instincts, he opened the tv and watched the news.

today, a teenage boy had been found floating on the river, the police had found out that it was suicide, the police are still investigating the boy's background and will contact any family of the victim.

the boy's face was blurred so jungkook can't really see, he was too focused on the screen, then a loud ring from his phone got his attention, a call?

❝good morning sir, we're sorry to disturb you, but you're the only person associated with him, do you perhaps have any connection with this boy? he's been found dead, as said in the news.❞

fuck, what have i done?

and jungkook knew, what the missing piece in his heart was,

his world.

he thought before storming out of the house as some tears escaped his eyes.