evlewt.

❝hey guys❞ one of the most famous faces in youtube, jeon jungkook, spoke up, waving at the camera as he showed his bunny teeth as he smiled.

he is on live, he took the advice from his youtuber friends, who told him that going live is fun.

❝so how're you guys?❞ jungkook asked as he looked at the comments and smiled.

'oppa!😍'

❝i'm not your oppa❞ jungkook said sternly but gave away with a laugh.

❝seriously guys, so what i'm going to do today, i'll answer your questions but really—be serious, don't ask something like what's my size, my boyfriend is already mad about that❞ he let out a chuckle as he imagined his boyfriend scolding him on how he flirts with his fans.

'oppa am i pretty?'

❝but i can't see your face?❞ jungkook joked.

❝i'm kidding all of us are handsome and pretty, so tell me if someone calls you ugly.❞ he stated.

after answering some of the ridiculous questions, he finally came cross with a decent one.

'jungkook-ah, how'd you meet your boyfriend?'

❝so—me and taehyung? so we were really far away from each other..❞

back then, i planned on going to daegu but then cancelled it.

jungkook oh my god you're so famous now worldwide his bestfriend, jimin said, this happening was when jungkook was on his new shining years.

shut up jimin jungkook laughed.

so you're going to daegu? i heard you wanna collab with agustd? jimin asked.

nah, we cancelled it jungkook answered and jimin just nodded.

as jungkook scrolled down his twitter he saw some tweets between shipping him and some boy.

they're so ridiculous he laughed.

who's that anyways? he asked himself and did some research.

so when you all, shipped me with him on twitter, i did search him up and he was the most beautiful human i've ever seen.

dude, do you know him? he looks so pretty, my fans ship me with him, jungkook stated and asked jimin as he showed the picture of the boy on his phone.

yeah he's famous on youtube too. jimin said.

so when i heard he was from daegu, i wanted to go there, but i had no more money, so i was so determined to see him, so i worked a part time as a hotdog seller

we talked on social media at times, and then we became so close.

so when i had enough money i met up with him at daegu, we were so shy with each other back then, then when i met up with him, i realized i fell inlove harder.

then jungkook snapped and saw that the comment section was flooding with comments he smiled at them.

❝i used to think that long distance relationship doesn't really work, but my mind changed when i met him.❞ he smiled sweetly.

❝don't lose hope on something or someone you love.❞

❝bye guys, that's all for today❞ he smiled and waved at the camera and turned the camera off.

❝such a tiring day❞ jungkook said to himself, and heard a ring from his phone.

'babyboy💖'

he chuckled to himself and answered the call.

'how lucky i am to have him' jungkook thought first then proceeded to greeting his soon to be husband💖.

the end.

yayyy
basically i got this idea from pewds and marzia, like literally they're goals, and nO IM NoT sTEaLinG aNy iDeAs

love's not real.