HIGHSCHOOL [49]

highschool¡taekook; short oneshot.

taehyung woke up late, he was supposed to wake up 5 am to prepare jungkook some snacks for school but he felt so selfish to want more sleep instead of preparing it.

here he was, a pout evident on his lips as he walked down the stairs of the building, knowing jungkook probably went ahead of him and got to school.

unlike taehyung, jungkook was actually serious in school, it got all girls to chase him—adding up to the looks and talent he got.

taehyung let out a gasp as he stood before the almighty jeon jungkook infront of him—did jungkook wait for him? maybe.

"we're both late, let's skip the 1st class" it was odd to hear it from jungkook but he definitely agreed, not wanting another scolding from his teacher.

they both unlocked the locks on their bikes and rode in complete silence—not until taehyung spoke up.

"were you...waiting for me?" taehyung teased, it was strange to see jungkook late for school, he was always so early—a little hope in his heart told him jungkook was waiting for him.

"try and catch up and i'll tell you" taehyung couldn't process his words and before he knew it, jungkook paddled so fast leaving taehyung behind; "hey wait for me you—!"

hello! hopefully that wasn't so short, dw imma publish another shot hopefully today—anyone interested in making book covers? pms please :(