❝NAP OF A STAR❞ [39]

this is my welcome for txt💕

alt. world where taehyung is NOT a part of BTS.

❝hana, dul set! bang! tan! annyeonghaseyo, bangtan sonyeondan imnida!❞

the voices were muffled against the speaker of the tv as taehyung yawned, not
really caring about the said group on tv, all he wanted to do was sleep

but then he never thought he would be so thankful that he didn't turn off the tv just yet,

because the man standing with a bunny like smile, was his soulmate.

was.

unfortunately, the said boy had travelled to seoul to pursue his dreams, leaving taehyung in busan. (yes why not)

even if it's just in your memories you remember me, just like the past

taehyung was so sure that, the boy would still remember him, he hoped so.

❝j-jungkook...❞ he muttered, catching his mom's attention, her eyes glued to the television as well.

❝your first boyfriend?! he's all grown up and famous now!❞ his mom exclaimed, gaining a whine from taehyung.

❝he's not my boyfriend! he was my soulmate! 's a different thing!❞ says he, while his mom shook her head.

❝whatever—❞ she muttered.

see you in the next fanmeeting next week busan!❞ said the members on tv, in sync.

taehyung bit his lips, he surely won't meet them, he doesn't have any money and his mom would surely nag at him.

❝you can go kid.❞ his mom said, smiling.

❝you can't miss your boyfriend's fanmeeting, can you? so, i'll allow you❞ earning a small smile from taehyung.

❝whatever, mom.❞

in your sleep, i'll dream with you, no matter when.