nevele pt. 2

his eyes were dark and scary, his gaze was killing me inside,

❝you think you can escape me? they can't find you, taehyung.❞ the man in mask said as he watched taehyung cry for help,

❝h-h-how d-did you know-know m-my n-name?❞ taehyung asked, confused.

❝i've had my eyes on you, for a long time.❞ the man chuckled as he ruffled taehyung's hair through the bars.
-

❝mr. kim, that would be impossible if the culprit didn't leave any prints or anything in the crime scene-there's definetly got to be something.❞ mr. min scoffed- eyes focused on the cctv footages but found nothing.

❝that culprit must've memorized and familiarized the whole place and planned the kidnap.❞

❝go and check if there were cars that passed this route-we haven't checked this route yet-❞ and so on.

-

huh, finally the man said as he carried a body.

a boy looked at him-scared and the man scoffed.

listen to me-if you tell anyone about this i will kill you, understand? the man said as he warned the boy-who shook in fear, nodded.
-
❝tsk, tsk, taehyung, you should've listened to me-you know?❞ the man said.

❝w-what do yo-you mean?❞ taehyung asked.

❝if you just listened to me-i wouldn't have done this and just marry you the normal way-but you clearly leave me no choice you know?❞ the man stated.

❝i-j-jimin?! ❞ taehyung exclaimed and shook in fear.

❝you could've acted like it was a hard thing to guess, you know?❞ jimin asked and removed the mask.

❝park taehyung, haha, i like it❞ jimin chuckled as he pulled taehyung to kiss him.

❝s-stop p-please.❞ taehyung said as he cried.

-
❝mr. min❞ jungkook spoke up.

❝oh jungkook you're here again-❞ mr. min said but jungkook cut him off.

❝i can't lie anymore...❞

and so jungkook told the real story, mr. min was thankful for the information.

❝now, time to find kim taehyung❞ mr. min said.
-

❝mr. min, there was a car, it matched with the car used to abduct taehyung.❞

❝aren't we lucky, hm❞ mr. min thought and saw the same car heading to an abandoned factory near incheon port.

❝bingo.❞
-

as the group planned to do the way how to eliminate the said culprit, mr. min tried to call jimin but the other wouldn't answer.

-

❝taehyung, come eat with your groom❞ jimin said with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

❝you are not my groom❞ taehyung spat.

❝you try to talk back to me huh?❞ jimin said and slapped taehyung.

❝j-jimin s-stop-❞ taehyung said.

❝long time no see "jimin" ❞ a man said.

❝m-mr. min❞ jimin said.

❝i-i was trying t-to save t-taehyung-❞ jimin added but got cut off.

❝nice try, get him.❞ mr. min told the other police officers beside him and immediately caught jimin as mr. min saved taehyung.
-

months later it seems funny how, taehyung and jungkook are now dating, couldn't believe it- but it's true.

jungkook first talked to taehyung about everything and felt sorry for what he did, got to know each other–

until then, they started dating.

❝kookie stop it, we're in the cafe❞ taehyung giggled.

❝can't i kiss my boyfriend everywhere i want?❞ jungkook pouted and taehyung giggled and kissed him.

not noticing that someone was watching them from afar.

❝found you again, my bride.❞