❝A SECRET TO MYSELF❞ [17] [2/2]

And after taehyung left, jungkook cried his heart out, realising his mistake, he wanted to run and chase after taehyung, but his knees wobbled bringing them to touch the floor, he couldn't run to taehyung, his feet refused to do so.

❝baby?❞ his wife appeared, looking at the appearance of his husband who has tears brimming his eyes, as he knelt to the ground.

❝i-irene❞ he croaked out and looked up, irene immediately went to help jungkook.

❝w-what's wrong? why are you crying❞ irene asked, worry laced on her voice.

❝i-irene i-i thi-think i-i lo-love t-taehyung b-but—❞ jungkook spoke up with sniffles as irene stopped him.

❝took you long enough, dummy❞ she giggled, jungkook was far confused.

❝jungkook, i knew you were inlove with taehyung from the start, i knew it, but i had to do my father's orders to marry you—and don't worry i'm inlove with a girl too❞ she said and smiled.

❝b-but h-how about your f-father—❞ he asked.

❝nah, he's close to being dead tho, and by that, i can finally marry my wifey❞ she dramatically put her hands over her chest, exaggerating her feelings as she imagined a perfect marriage for the both of them.

❝i'll leave now jungkook,❞ she smiled and ruffled his hair.

❝and by the way, jungkook, your mom wanted to give you these before she died, but i wanted to give it to you once you admit you love taehyung❞ she said and handed an envelope to him and left.

trust me jungkook, i tried, i tried to stop your father from this proposal.

how are you these days, mr. jeon?the father of irene asked the father of jungkook, smiling as he cut through his steak.

but then your father just realized it, when it was time to talk about the proposal for you and irene.

❝i've been fine, but i've been thinking to cancel our proposal—i mean, i have a son and an adopted one, they could get married and share—❞ mr. jeon said and wiped his mouth with a clean napkin.

we wanted you to marry taehyung, you both are really close and we were planning to tell taehyung that he was adopted.

❝don't you dare close our proposal mr. jeon or you know the consequences.❞

we couldn't deny jungkook, the father of irene has the head of our little taehyungie, one wrong move he'll die.

❝taehyung!❞ jungkook screamed as he searched taehyung through.

❝what are you doing here, hyung? ❞ a cold voice called out, and jungkook turned to his back and saw taehyung.

❝t-tae-taehyu—❞

❝spit it out, hyung❞ an annoyed tone laced over taehyung's voice.

❝i love you too❞

ssjjdjzjsjdsjxj this is the end

❝i love you too❞—ssjjdjzjsjdsjxj this is the end

you can imagine your own ending if you want.

now if you'll excuse me i need to take a sip of my rare tea

dead.