evif

inspored by BTS- Let Go
-
Before we say goodbye, let go

taehyung was diagnosed with lung cancer, which was already at stage 4 and he looked pale and dead.

he would stay in a hospital room with nothing but a picture of jungkook and him, while the radio is playing beside his bed, located at a table, listening to love songs, day and night.

this would always happen whenever jungkook was too busy to visit him.

he was just becoming worse.

but he knew jungkook was a busy man, he produces music and many envy them and idolize them, he was a famous man, but jungkook smokes and drinks a lot, this was one, or the only reason why taehyung had this disease.

truth is, jungkook was guilty, it was eating him up, he keeps himself busy to forget about taehyung's condition, it just hurts his heart.

but i'm lost in a maze of heart, from stereo to mono, that's how the path slips.

days after days, taehyung was becoming worse, a sleeping jungkook greeted him as he woke up,he knew he'll die soon, so he tried to be cheerful each days he has to spend.

if i could, i'd call your name, but no, i'll accept the blame.❞

taehyung had lied to make jungkook feel better, to make jungkook stop hurting, to make him feel alright.

but then the time came, taehyung died, jungkook was depressed, he felt so down, he wanted to kill himself, he blamed himself everyday, but it won't change anything.

but it really is my time to say goodbye
-