❝A SECRET TO MYSELF❞ [17]

❝what do you want to do, my little taehyungie?❞ his older brother, jungkook cooed at him.

❝i-i w-wan k-kiss h-hyungie❞ said the boy and pouted, hands making their way to the others, but jungkook pushed his hands off him.

❝taehyung❞ he said in a stern voice and taehyung wanted to cry, for a 12 year old-like him, his feelings were so strong.
-

as jungkook grew up, he grew attracted to girls but also his little brother taehyung, but ignores the boy more, thinking it was because they were too close.

so jungkook decided to go away, away from taehyung.

❝h-hyung! n-no please dont le-leave me!❞ taehyung shouted and ran after the bus but failed to keep up with the bus's speed.
-
after a few years, taehyung grew up all alone, he taught himself how to live knowing jungkook wouldn't be there for him anymore.
-

❝sir taehyung, your brother is here❞ and taehyung's eyes twinkled in hope as he ran outside his room and saw his brother.

❝h-hyung!❞ he yelled and went to hug jungkook but jungkook pushed him away.

❝i'm married now taehyung.❞

and taehyung was so hopeless now.
-
after jungkook showed up to the house, he decided to rent an apartment instead of living with a brother who's deeply inlove with him.

his phone suddenly rang.

hyung, why wont you stay here at the house-

❝it's alright taehyung, i'm at some apartment it's cool here.❞

okay hyung, take care, saranghae.

❝only as a brother right?❞

y-yes hyung❞ and then jungkook chuckled.

-

❝baby!❞ his wife greeted as she jumped in jungkook's arms.

❝babyyy~❞ jungkook greeted as he nuzzled his head in his wife's neck.

(c r i n g e ik, it's too straight for me)

-

his wife left to work, as a sad taehyung greeted him.

❝h-hyung i-i love you s-so much! p-please❞ taehyung cried and went to jungkook but jungkook ignored him.

❝i'm married taehyung, you're my brother, i can't love you that way❞ jungkook explained.

and taehyung cried and cried a lot infront of jungkook.

❝i-i love yo-you h-hyung❞ he cried harder and left

❝i-i love you too taehyung❞ jungkook cried.

more than you can imagine