BUSTED [50]

taehyung and jungkook had a rough night—and no, not that—it was just that they were so tired—their friends yoongi and jimin wouldn't stop nagging them to go drink, being the "good friends" they were, they agreed, now they got a pounding headache and taehyung needs to vomit.

no words shared but a relieved sigh made it obvious that they were too comfortable to even move from their shared position.

taehyung grunts; hearing the familiar ringtone, indicating it was his, it was ringing loudly and both had to get up so taehyung can answer the phone.

taehyung gasped audibly as it showed on the screen that his mom was calling, his whole mood changed and quickly answered; "ma? you called?" whispering so lightly because jungkook was fast asleep on his lap, or so he thought.

"taehyung-ah? how are you? have you found someone yet?" her mom eagerly asked, taehyung rolled his eyes and answered: "mom, you called late at night for this?" he whisper yells.

"taehyung! you know i'm serious about finding you a man! see, this afternoon i was talking to my late friend, his son is very handsome and i think you'll like him!" his mom exclaimed.

"mom but—" "no buts my boy, you know that you'll have to find someone right? you can't just be stuck with jungkook, he doesn't like you, does he?—"

on the other hand, jungkook had enough—he stole the phone from taehyung's hand; "hello mrs. kim? it's me jeon jungkook..." "jungkook? what—"

"taehyung and i are already together, no need to set your son out on a date anymore, he's well reserved." taehyung's mom indeed, was shocked from the words he spoke.

taehyung was quick to snatch the phone away and immediately talked; "m-ma?—"

"kim taehyung! your father and i will come by tonight, make sure to explain everything to us!" she sounded so stern and taehyung blushed deep red and gulped.