thgie

i'll stop next to you and be waiting for you, so that you can always stay and rest with me.

there you were, looking at your door, yearning for his arrival.

he doesn't love you anymore, why do you keep on hoping, jungkook?

❝he should be here, he should be here.❞ you kept whispering, softly.

❝jungkook, jimin isn't coming and-❞ you cut me off easily, i immediately shut my mouth.

❝no taehyung, he should be here soon, i know it❞ i faked you a smile, making your hopes up.
-
it's been a week, yet you still wait for him,

funny how, i saw him hanging out with his new boyfriend, he is happy, but i didn't want to hurt you.

you cooked dinner again, saying that when he'll come back, that you should make a special dinner for him, but it ended up on me eating your prepared food.

when any words and anyone can't comfort you,i'll let you lean on me.

all of them, jin, hoseok, namjoon- yet you still look for him, we are here for you, yet you still miss him, i wonder if you still remember, that i am your bestfriend and i will always be here.
-
it's been a month, you're finally coping up, you went on blind dates, dating websites, even random chatting-you did it all, i wonder if i have a chance to be with you.
-
i can feel you anywhere, i can feel you anywhen,your exhausted mind, i'll hold it tight.
today, i cried, not much atleast, you asked me out, i cried, because i felt like this was what i've always wanted.
-
❝yah, we should take a picture, everywhere we go❞ i said, taking pictures of me and him while he was busy drawing something,

❝what are you drawing?❞ i asked, trying to peek on your drawing,

❝aish, ani❞ you closed your drawing book.

❝fine it was you❞ you admitted, i giggled.
-
we went through a lot, your father was diagnosed with brain cancer so we had to visit him.

❝hey, poo jeon jungkook❞ i called out, we were in the middle of an argument when we found out your dad was hospitalized.

❝hm?❞ you hummed,

❝i'm going home first.❞ i declared, walking to a near elevator.

❝it's late, let's stay for a bit.❞ you said,

❝okay, i'll wait outside.❞ i reached downstairs and there he was, jimin.

❝kim taehyung❞ he grabbed my arm, i scoffed.

❝what do you want?❞ i irritatedly said, trying to get out of his grasp.

❝what did you do to jungkook, how did he love you? he only loves me❞ you said, grasp tightening.

❝he moved on jimin, get that through your brain❞ i said out of anger.

❝you, park jimin..❞ i heard jungkook's voice and he went near us and removed your grasp from my arm, he held my hand tightly.

❝jimin please, leave us alone❞
you said.

❝jungkook, please i can.. ❞ jimin tried to say, you cut him off.

❝why are you bothering us?❞ your voice were laced with venom.

❝leave us alone, i'm warning you, stop coming between our relationship, i love him, and him only❞ you said, making me flustered by your words.

❝let's go❞ you said, i walked beside you, hands still tangled with each other.

jimin scoffed, getting onto his car, as me and jungkook went to walk, jimin follwed behind us, speed is increasing and finally he was about to hit me.

he gasped, he couldn't do it, jungkook will hate him more, as he suddenly stopped, his body was pushed forward, making his head bump into the stirring wheel,

jungkook was about to approach him, but i stopped him.

❝stop, this won't solve anything❞ i stated.

❝let's go❞ you said and we left him there.

-
eventually we made up, we fixed things up and hopefully we'll be forever okay.

but for now,  let's be happy together,  with each other,

with you.

in those painful days, one shining star.
we were cuddled up in bed as i listen to you sing.
i next to you, and you next to me.
-
wow look at that a happy (slight?) ending lolz
i feel so lonely y'all dm me