❝DISGUSTING❞ [19]

inspired by a kdrama, age of youth, watch it pls ;-;

for the past few years, it had always been the same, either taehyung and jungkook are as close as friends or as far from each other, considering each other as enemies.

taehyung had always hated jungkook for who he is, he thinks jungkook gets everything he wants by just flirting with each other or sexual pleasures, atleast jungkook would earn 2 to 3 million won with each costumer.

it was disgusting, for taehyung it was, having different costumers, it was gross for him, he wondered how disgusting jungkook was, but the thought would just make him feel sick to the core.

they were roommates on one dormitory for four, but then got separated for fighting every single day.

❝yoongi sunbae works so hard❞ jimin said, hands clasped together and held towards his chest as he admired the older.

❝he works like 4 part time jobs, then goes to school early too, no wonder he's always tired.❞ taehyung mumbled, a color pen held in his hands as he randomly write stuff on his paper.

❝how much does he earn with those part time jobs in one month exactly?❞ taehyung asked, dropping the pen and crossed his arms.

❝maybe, 500, 000 won if you estimate it..❞ jimim mumbled.

❝while jungkook earns 2,000,000 won by doing nothing..❞ jimin added, a frown plastered on his face.

❝the world is going crazy i'm telling you❞ taehyung scoffed, shaking his head and continued drawing on his paper.

taehyung pressed the call button for the past hour,

❝aish, he isn't even answering❞ he sighed, he had been calling hoseok, his bestfriend but not even bothering to answer, he gave up, he was all dressed up as he thought hoseok would agree going with him.

he went back to the dorm to hear yelling.

❝what do you mean you're cancelling? it's always like this!❞ jungkook yelled towards the phone, an angry groan was what he let out and took a glass from the cabinet, which was taehyung's, and poured a drink.

❝i'll call you later, fine, bye.❞ jungkook said and drank from the cup.

taehyung turned his body towards his room to leave jungkook by himself but—

❝aren't you going out?❞ taehyung whipped his head and saw jungkook drinking straight from his cup.

'he's done malicious things with those mouth, who knows what he did with that mouth?!! and he even used my cup!'
taehyung angrily thought and stole the cup from jungkook.

❝this is my cup❞ taehyung glared and applied so much dishwashing soap to the cup.

❝sorry—❞

❝sorry doesn't do it! who knows how disgusting your mouth is.❞taehyung stated and jungkook was shocked.

❝disgusting?❞ the word came out from jungkook angrily.

❝yes, very disgusting❞ taehyung said and continued to wash his cup multiple times now.

❝is that so?❞ jungkook asked and taehying nodded, jungkook scoffed and went to taehyung.

he kissed taehyung on the lips.

taehyung tried pushing jungkook away, but only obliged a few seconds later.

the two other boys in their dormitory, jimin and yoongi, were both in pure shock.

❝check your own mouth first before you say mine is disgusting❞ jungkook said and walked away.

❝you crazy shit! oh my god! i will kill you!❞ taehyung yelled and wiped his mouth while washing it away with water as jimin comforted the other with yoongi who just shrugged.

just a little update♥

attention whore.