❝GOING BACK❞ [40]

last week, was— a hell week for taehyung,
he and his boyfriend, eventually broke up, he knew relationships like his won't last, maybe.

he had been crying alone, not eating properly and drinking his pain away late nights,

he wished he could make it up to jungkook, but he couldn't, since now,

his ex will be married to another boy,

park jimin.

he was taehyung's enemy, and jungkook knows that so well, maybe, he did it on purpose,

it hurt taehyung that even though he still loves jungkook, he couldn't voice it out anymore since, he was no longer his.

and these feelings will be kept forever.

❝hey..❞ taehyung started, facing the sky and acting as if the stars were on with him, a friend he never had.

❝it really hurts me...i still love him❞ he cried out, resting both arms on his tummy.

❝i'm not used to be this lonely, he was always there for me❞he sobbed, the precious peaceful silence had been occupied with heart-clenching sounds coming from a lonely boy.

❝i just wanna go back to the time, when i was still his, and he's mine❞ he admitted.

❝that won't happen anyways...❞ he mumbled, sniffing.

❝everytime i see them...i want to tell jimin face to face that..❞ he started off again.

❝"that's mine, that's my man, why is he with you?"❞ he acted out, crazily crying and his hiccups don't stop either.

❝"he promised me to never leave me, but why is he with you now? bring him back!"❞ he shouted, sobbing more hysterical than before.

little did he know, someone's heart was also aching to be with the other as well, and he was listening to what the other feels.

'today, a wedding was cancelled and called off after the groom had run away with his ex, what are your opinions?'

comments are cut off by this time. try later.