ruof.

requested by: LopezLimGonzales_5

Hope you like it
-

It was dark outside, the moon and the stars and also the city lights were the only source of light.

As the cherry blossoms fill the area with whole delight, the whole place was silent, and all you could hear was the birds chirping from the distance and the trees swaying back and forth as the wind splashed all force. It was comforting.

There stood a man, he had a black hair, complementing his tan skin, button nose and beautiful blue eyes, he was truly ethereal.

He walked the path beneath his feet, leading him to a bench, which he gladly sat on and looked above him,
The petals from the tree fell, and some landed onto his hair.

He ruffled his hair and he caught some on his hands, he quickly looked at it, examining it and later, a tear fell.
A sob escaped his lips, a broken one, his lips parted as he choked out broken sounds and he wiped his tears away.

❝you are my sunshine❞

He sang a little, petals kept falling down, he completely shined through the night.

The whole place was filled with his voice, echoing from place to place.

❝m-my only sunshine❞

❝you make me- h-happy, when skies are gray❞

he stopped and cried again, until when can he move on?

❝you'll never know dear,❞

❝how much i love you❞

he held the petal and the picture from his wallet together.

❝p-please d-dont t-take my su-sunshine away❞

he sobbed again, but now, his voice sounds so broken, the whole place can hear,

❝k-kookie d-dont l-leave me f-for mi-minnie p-please, t-taehyungie mi-misses you❞

he whispered and kept the picture close to his chest.
it hurts.

his head was spinning, he felt dizzy, he felt like throwing up, then he blacked out.

❝taehyung!❞

he heard faint screams, but it was too late.
it's over now.

❝i'm sorry, taehyungie, kookie is here, kookie is here baby, please taehyungie..❞

❝i love you❞

it's too late.
-
❝maybe, just maybe, there's a happy ending after all.❞