INSANE [51]

hello! i would really appreciate for the comments to flood in :( my notifications are getting so boring without you guys commenting on my stuff :(( comments pls, don't be a silent reader-mainly for me to receive criticisms and recommendations, thank you guys! (requests for other shots part 2's will gladly be accepted)

-
growing up from a broken family, taehyung was born to survive-without the help of his own parents, he grew up to be the cold heartless man that he is,

he was a loner-as what people would call him, he sets the mood bad whenever he's around, that's what he always was.

he wasn't annoying, he wasn't that much of a talker, it was just his frown drags everyone else to frown as well.

they never knew when the day was to finally see what kim taehyung looked like smiling.

but it wasn't just a geniune smile, it was as if it was mocking, he looked insane, as the students scrambled to get away from him, screams were getting louder the closer he gets to them.
-

a n h o u r e a r l i e r

taehyung was peacefully having his lunch, the farthest from mostly where all students hang out during that time but being the asshole yugyeom-a fellow classmate was, he dropped his food onto taehyung.

series of laughs were heard as taehyung sat there blankly, clenching his fists as yugyeom snickered; "oh no, i tripped~ oh poor taehyungie, my fault." it was mocking him, the voices inside his head was getting louder.

taehyung never hated yugyeom, for a fact he knew shouldn't mess with yugyeom-because firstly; he was jungkook's bestfriend-jungkook being his crush for the longest time now, and if he messed with one of his friends, he knew he'll never get the chance.

but this? this was way too far, taehyung was beyond mad, he was so infuriated-he felt like choking yugyeom to death.

and exactly what he did-he choked yugyeom-infront of all students, everyone was scared of him, the looks in their eyes says so.

jungkook quickly ran up to see what was happening, he pushed taehyung away and kicked him in the stomach before shouting; "you sick fucking bastard! you're insane! get away from me!"

taehyung felt so terrible-he wanted to run away from embarassment, he knew after this he'd get bullied even more, jungkook would never talk to him again.

he laughed, taehyung laughed, standing up as he looked at all students crazily, he was shaking, he looked so crazy- jungkook was a bit far away from him and every step he took was haunting-jungkook always steps back,

out of anger he grew even more mad-every student that came his way, he broke all their necks, the rest ran away from the scene, either telling the teacher or just wanted to stay out of the fight,

taehyung smiled, pulling out a knife, waving around the knife crazily as students scramble off, leaving a passed out yugyeom and jungkook.

taehyung approached jungkook, a hand on jungkook's hair, caressing it ever so softly, whispering; "if i can't have you..."

jungkook gasped, eyes travelling towards his chest where taehyung stabbed, taehyung trails; "no one can.."

he kissed jungkook for the last time before jungkook dropped dead.

students were crying as taehyung hears shouting in the distance, he hears the voices of the teacher's who were late to take action.

the voices loud and clear inside his head as well, so why not join jungkook?

he stabbed himself smiling; "i love you jeon jungkook"

staring at jungkook's dead frame, laying silently beside him with a pool of blood.

-
longest i've ever published (i guess) , please don't be a silent reader❤ thank you.

i love you x♡