xis.

as for taehyung, everyday became a tiring day, also adding up to his problems, bangtan.

bangtan is a  feared group by most of the people but also admired by lots of girls and guys.

but they become these softies when it comes to taehyung.

don't urge me it wont take long until i'll let you call me baby.

but the problem is, taehyung doesn't want to be in a relationship with all of them, truth to be hold, taehyung was just scared because, how would a relationship with seven guys work?, but he uses the "i'm not ready" reason.

one day, bangtan couldn't just wait for taehyung, so they planned on making taehyung say yes.

❝taetae, when will you say yes to us?❞ jimin said, a glint of hope in his voice.

❝not yet, chim, please wait❞ taehyung said
making jimin nod.

now is not the time yet, but show me a bit more.

after jimin left him to think, taehyung felt something, he felt like he was falling from a high place, then he screamed.

then he woke up.

then he realizes everything was a dream.

he went to school and he was pushed up into one of the lockers

❝hey faggot❞ yoongi spat.

the truth was, they were the exact opposites,  they were different, they were bullies,  and that would never change.

they're just taehyung's bullies, what could taehyung expect more?

i'll pretend like i don't care, so that you wont notice my feelings for you.

_
what is life now

what is this shit

not proofread.