WRITER [52]

jungkook was a writer, well that he wanted to call himself, he tried working desperately for companies to hire him yet all lead to one answer-that he was lacking something.

it was something jungkook was aware of, he knew he wasn't that much of a good writer, but he's trying to improve.

reasons he could only think of was how he lacked emotions, he doesn't feel anything, simply because he doesn't have anyone around him that much, just a couple friends.

jungkook loved making friends, he wanted to fill the little loneliness in his heart and hoping it'd help him improve his writing.

'gently caressing the others face, as if the time had completely stopped, they looked at each other hopeless to escape the world they live in, they just had to depend on each other from now on'

jungkook wrote, he had always been a sucker for romance, the feeling of being wanted, being needed the most, being loved-it must feel euphoric after all.

jungkook just couldn't seem to find the right one, all dates, all of them were rude, bunch of dicks, it was as if everything around his world was so bland, he's tired of blending along.

he sighed, shaking his head, he just needs some sleep, he thinks.

-

the next morning came and the same voices from the halls of the school were echoing, it was packed to which jungkook groans, it was all so noisy, he just wanted to go somewhere peaceful.

"h-hello.." a quiet voice called, it was soothing, jungkook must say.

"uh..i think you're talking to the wrong person.." jungkook avoided, quickly turning around to which the young boy squealed, blocking jungkook from leaving.

"n-no! i'm pretty sure i'm talking to the right guy, j-jeon jungkook from the senior year...right?" the boy stammered, beads of sweat dropping from one temple, he felt nervous and jungkook didn't know how to react.

"uh..i guess you must need me that much then, what is it?" jungkook asked, the boy's eyes sparked with joy as he nodded.

"yes yes...i-i-me and my team think you are a really good author a-and we would like to invite you to our club-" the boy was cut off by jungkook saying ; "not interested, thanks"

"n-no wait please!" the boy grabbed jungkook's arm; "i-i read your stories online! i-i think they're really great, i-i like the way you use your words!"

jungkook smiled, he felt happy on the inside since he finally got recognized, maybe, maybe, this club will help him improve after all.
-

after spending weeks in the literature club, jungkook felt happy his members are working together, and he spends a lot of time with the boy who invited him to join, kim taehyung.

well, it sounds weird, jungkook hasn't heard of him since, but most of the club members say he's really famous, which was odd, none of jungkook's friends know him too.

"what are you writing?" taehyung took a closer look.

'the boy whom he knew for ages, just wouldn't leave him alone-it was as if it wanted 1wd0ehsiw to be his [029ee82828e3739e0rdhd.]couldn't process, try again?"

tidid9ee9fi93ie
-

"yo-you're into these things?" taehyung asked, to which jungkook gasped and covered his notebook.

"u-uh..yeah i guess.." jungkook muttered silently.
-

taehyung surely has been acting strange this days, clinging onto jungkook.

not that it was a problem for jungkook, but after a few days, it got annoying for him.

taehyung sure was a weird boy, jungkook took note of that, everytime jungkook invites his friends in the club, taehyung just seems to be not there.

weird, really weird.
-
jungkook felt awkward, here he was thinking what went wrong,

lee ji eun, a really beautiful senior, it was jungkook's crush, it was as if an angel fell from above and jungkook just couldn't find the right words to describe how beautiful she is.

days before this, they grew close, but ever since then, he never knew what ji eun was up to, they said she grew insane, they said she tried to threaten to kill a teacher, it feels odd, it's as if she's not herself.

funnily enough, he ran into ji eun- worried eyes never seem to leave her petite frame, she gasp as she saw jungkook, quickly running towards him, checking frantically everywhere before speaking; "jungkook you've got to listen to me t-"

jungkook blinked, what was he doing here? weird, he doesn't even recall walking towards here, he shook his head, heading back to the club.

"jungkook!" taehyung waved; "hey tae.." jungkook replied

"where have you been?" taehyung asked, pouting.

"ah..i don't know, seemed like i didn't know where i was going haha, or maybe i forgot..." jungkook muttered, looking confused til now.

"hm, maybe it wasn't important then koo." taehyung smiled hands on his sides as jungkook nodded, agreeing with him; "yeah, maybe.."

it was complete silence until jungkook spoke up again, "how about you? where were you? i remember you heading out.." jungkook scratched his neck.

"u-uh oh yeah, just had to handle something, don't worry, it isn't important anyways.." taehyung smiled.

leejieun.chr|
file does not exist.
leejieun.chr|
file deleted successfully.
[game folder]: changes saved.|
[dialogue chapter 5: revised/585282745521saved]
ah hopefully i didn't break anything, ahaha!|