neetriht.

because i miss victorious so much.

taehyung rolled his eyes as he opened his laptop, sighing as he enters the room created by his friends to discuss about their project.

as he sees his friends conversing through the screen already, his eyes wanders off to jungkook's shared screen.

"yeah, so now we need to divide our tasks so we can finish this early—" jungkook spoke up but taehyung was glaring at the screen.

if glaring could kill, jungkook would probably be dead by now.

"wh-what? tae, what's wrong?" jungkook asked.

"oh nothing, just you ignoring my messages!" taehyung shouted, completely pissed as his other groupmates, jimin and hoseok sighed; "here we go again.."

"i was doing my assignments!" jungkook reasoned.

"well i sent you 22 voicemails, and 56 other messages and you just ignored it—what the fuck is that you're holding?!" taehyung screamed.

"first of all, we were planning on the assignment, and this is just my neighbor's dog!" jungkook said, holding the dog up, showing it to the camera.

"oh..that sexy ass new schoolmate's your neighbor, right?" hoseok chimed in, as taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, clearly so pissed off, and well jimin just questioned his life as he facepalmed.

just great going, hoseok, made it 100x worst.

"why are you doing her some favor and what do—what did you get in return?!" taehyung was suspecting as jungkook was sweating bullets, taehyung was scary when he's this angry.

completely forgetting about the whole project.

"y-you misunderstood! i was just—" jungkook stuttered.

"i'm coming over there." taehyung said.

"taehyung..we literally are on a lockdown, you can't—" jimin joined, but taehyung didn't care.

"shut up, you're not my friend."
"it's final, i'm coming over.."

it was the last thing taehyung said as he turned off the laptop and the group went silent, and jungkook had left the chat too.

"s...so hoseok, i guess i'll be doing the presentation and the powerpoint..."jimin sighed.

"and i'll be in charge with the researching then...i'll send it to you..." hoseok sighed and they bid their goodbyes.

i miss writing so much and i missed all of you, i hope y'all still reading this, hope y'all have a great day! ily!