valentine's day special[!]

it's been awhile since i updated it because i've been so busy so here's a little valentine's day special, ;)

don't expect a lot😭 i'm new to this again so forgive me.

a really short oneshot.

"Hello! These are your only purchase, would you like to add in anything else?"asked the cashier infront of him, smile as gentle as the wind to which taehyung smiled back.

"No, that'd be all, thanks."taehyung spoke softly as the cashier had slowly placed the items he bought into a small paper bag.

"Here you go, Happy Valentine's Day Sir! Enjoy your Day!" the cashier smiled and waved and handed his items, as taehyung slowly walked out of the shop.

"Happy.....Valentines..." he mumbled softly.

taehyung opened his car door, slowly placing the paper bag on the seat beside him.

"I...accidentally bought two banana milks again..." he laughed to himself, looking at the side mirror.

"I guess I was never used to not having you beside me anymore, jungkook." as he shed a tear, quickly wiping it down,

As his hand came across his phone, hands shaking as he typed in his password, an unexpected message came up, and it broke his heart even more,

"Jimin:
Hey I know you aren't feeling all well but, Jungkook insisted that I invite you on his special engagement.
It had been a month since you two broke up, but still Jungkook wanted you to be here during his engagement day.
Take care always"
sent 09:08 am

the poor boy did nothing but cry his eyes out, alone, inside the car both of them used for their adventures, the memory still fresh on his mind, his mind made up lies and scenarios, just to make himself feel alright.

cause you said forever,

now i drive alone past your street,