Sasha

Have you ever felt a moment of your life, where you realized that you just had really bad luck?

For Y/N, that had become a horrible reality.

Instead of waking up in her bed, she woke up in a new body.

Y/N still was thinking this had to be some freaky dream.

It had to be. It was all because of that freaky manga she had been reading before bed.

She stood in her "new body", staring at the mirror reflection open mouthed.

You know,most girls in the mangas or games she played,tended to reincarnate as a protagonist. Or a villain. Or even a freaking bystander.

Not Y/N though, she had to reincarnate as one of the freaky ass "capture targets".

A tall boy with pale skin, brown hair, and dark eyes stared back at her in shock.

His wavy hair and beauty mark under his right eye really showed off his beautiful face.

"Mother fucker!" Y/N exploded as she pinched her new cheeks and watched as her reflection copied her.

Ok that actually hurt. So maybe this wasn't some weird dream.

Taking a deep breathe, Y/N backed off, falling back into the large comfy bed that she had woken up in.

She tried to remember what exactly she had read before she had fallen asleep.

The manga she had read was one she had boredly found on some website.

Someone who had translated said manga had warned it was "extremely dark and violent".

Boy had it been.

It had been called, "Sasha". Which has revolved around a girl named- Sasha. A small pretty naive girl, who got accepted to this old rich ass school. While there she met 6 guys who all got interested in her. But of course they were all twisted in the head.

They all tried to either rape her; lock her up; or kill either each other or anyone else who got in their way.

Sasha had been a pretty annoying character herself. Crying most of the chapters and not really doing anything to escape these crazy ass guys.

And the body Y/N currently was in...

Well he was Aoi Manabe. One of the most evil of the "mental yanderes" (as Y/N dubbed them). He was beautiful but ruthless. Quiet but insane. A rich boy that had killed his own mother. And got away with it.

Rubbing "her" (can Y/N even call herself a girl anymore? I mean she had a penis now right..) head, she felt the pressuring pain of an oncoming migraine.

Y/N had been never finished the manga itself before she had fallen asleep.

She did remember the last chapter she had read though.

It was when one of the boys had kidnapped Sasha. Causing the others to pretty much chase after her.

"Ok let's process this. Somehow I've either died- uh or something and now I'm in a supposedly hot fictional body. Man I need a Tylenol". She muttered lowering her new hands and then bringing them up.

She stared at the large but delicate looking palms.

Y/N was pretty much a guy now. A hot but insane as they get fictional guy.

Well he was...

"FUCK YOU WORLD". She found herself screaming as her migraine intensified.

This was going to be a long very grueling "journey".