Deaths Knock -Preview-

(The picture is from the movie "A ghost story". Highly recommend it!)

I don't remember how I died. I don't remember how I lived.

I have no real memory of myself except for my age. But even that's up for grabs.

Everything, to me, is just a faint shadow.

See, every day is like a sentence of time, constantly waiting and feeling really nothing.

It's just a blink of time that seems to run out for me.

All I do know is that I'm stuck in this fucking house.

Stuck and feeling only one thing when alive people are nearby.

The only emotion I can feel at times. Anger.

Why am I angry? I don't really know. But I guess it might have to do with my death.

I have a theory that I died in this house. And I betcha it wasn't a pretty death.

Not that death in general is pretty.

And every family or any people who came to this house pissed me off.

They're smug faces. They're whines and complaints.

Complaining about how hard life is, when I would do ANYTHING, to just be alive again.

That just made the anger worse and so I threw some shit.

Poltergeist activity- from what the so called ghost hunters who came to this house freaked over.

They even had a priest come over twice in the past.

That didn't really do anything.

But I had already decided to drive away any people who came to this home.

It must've been once my home. And that's how it was to stay as.

So you can imagine how pissed off I was when another family showed up.

They strode into this looking like the Addams Family and examining everything.

I sat on the wooden steps with my arms crossed. Watching as the real state agent looked around nervously.

What a fucking tool. If you know the place is haunted why do you keep trying to get people to buy this place?

The couple who listened to him quietly kept surveying everything silently.

They both were tall. Dressed in black and both were pretty attractive.

The mom looked like she could be Hispanic maybe. With glistening green eyes and tousled black hair.

The dad looked European more like. Brown hair but very blue eyes and pale skin.

They looked like models who decided to just get married and have a couple of kids.

And the black! They wore so much black it was weird. They looked like they both had escaped from a funeral.

"So as you can see it can be a great .. family home". Said the Real estate agent. A twitch in his right eyelid.

The Hispanic beauty spoke first. Her voice was low and almost seemed dangerous.

"My children will all love the home. We wanted a nice family home".

Almost if on cue, 4 more figures emerged into the house, nearly fast walking through the front door.

Two teens and two kids who also were all in black.

They all looked like mini versions of their parents (if not mixed) and were just as gorgeous.

Also all very silent and staring around at everything.

The youngest one was a little girl who looked about 6 or so. She was clutching a creepy ancient looking doll.

I almost jumped as I realized the kid was staring at me. Her Green eyes staring at me with no emotion.

"Ah yes your children!" Came the jittery voice as I raised an eyebrow.

I knew small kids could potentially see spirits but it was always surprise to me when they didn't react.

There was another family in the past who had a kid who never seemed scared of me.

I frowned. Weird. I'm forgetting about that family too.

"Louis. Lucinda. What do you think?" The father spoke glancing at the two teens who didn't seem impressed.

They looked somewhat alike so I guessed they were twins. Since they both had their mothers black curly hair but their fathers blue eyes.

The teen boy looked over to where I sat glancing down at his kid sister who was still staring at me.

"It's ok I guess". He spoke his voice already deep and a weird smile appearing on his face.

"I believe we have found home". Said the hot dad as I frowned angrily.

Great another family to kick out.

Well it's not like I was busy.

But...

Something seemed off about this family.

As I decided to go up into the attic to think, I could have sworn the entire family was staring at me.

Each of them having either no emotion in their eyes or something to just scream out danger.

Something that made me later realize that haunting this house would just become another death sentence.