True evil 2

A few days had passed.

Silas noticed his classmates seemed to wean off their bullying. Probably too distracted with the upcoming Nights Ball.

And Silas himself, felt slightly fearful with the ball in his mind.

He had no idea what was going to happen. But he really doubted it was anything good.

It was a few days before the ball, and Silas found himself walking down a dirty road.

Staring down at the mud and rocks at his feet.

Kicking some of the small rocks, he sighed, wishing he could have something else to think about instead.

"...you".

Huh?

Silas looked up to see the handsome young priest himself standing near him. A little always from the mud.

His eyes were dark and empty as they stared in Silas's own.

"I said some mud seems to be on your cheek". He said as the stunned younger boy didn't know what to say.

The older man reached forward, his long thin finger swiped the mud on Silas's cheek, and smiled.

It made Silas want to almost vomit.

This guy had a seriously vicious smile.

As if he was planning for something really evil .

Silas took a small step back and nodded at the priest.

"Uh thanks".

Father Brown pulled his own hand away feeling slightly annoyed.

The softness of the pretty younger boys cheek lingered on his finger.

It was an odd but yet delightful feeling.

"Your name is Silas yes? What are you doing walking around in the.. mud?" Father brown said his dark eyes taking in the brown shirt and blue jeans.

Jeans that seemed to hug skinny but slightly curvy hips.

Silas swallowed, feeling nervous at this creepy priest before him.

"Uh, just had some things to think about". He said his hand brushing his blonde curls away from his slightly forehead.

Father brown silently watched him. His dark eyes took in the small pale hands and the glowing golden curls.

"Only the truly beautiful are the sinful. They bathe in the lake of evil. Ready to entrance those to their will".

"Well.. you ought to head home. It's going to be dark soon". Came the dark and deep voice as Silas avoided the gaze the weird priest gave him.

An intense unfolding stare that just seemed to want to eat Silas alive.

"Uh yes Father. Please have a nice day". Silas said and then quickly walked off. Mud splattering a bit as he hurriedly walked.

Wanting to take nothing more than a fucking bath from that weirdo.

Father brown watched the small boy nearly run off.

The brown shirt really didn't suit him.

White would be a suitable color for Silas.

Such a small sinful thing deserved white.

"And so the beauty stood as redemption was forgotten. For he understood he was what anyone truly wanted. He was lust itself".

Father Brown felt his eyelid twitching.

His hand flew to his eye as he took a deep breathe.

This angelic boy was starting to push him to evil.

And that really needed to be stopped. The Nights Ball would be the good outcome for Silas.

Either a good outcome or a bad one for the priest.

As Father brown closed his eyes, he could almost see the image burned into his mind.

The image of the boy. The image that wouldn't leave his mind.

Yes, the Nights Ball would be the ticket.

(Hey Angie here. So for the next chapter of this story or chapters... it's going to involve rape and violence. Just warning you guys... this is a pretty dark story)