Ideas 9

Idea 1- Sly Lie- (a preview of this story has been shown already). Protagonist is a 21 year old male who is in the closet. When he begins to get an obsessive stalker that won't leave him alone.. he tries to commit suicide. All for it to be a huge prank from a game show. This will cause him to mentally break. A dark reality on what pranks can do to those who are barely holding on.

Idea 2- MC is reincarnated into the body of a very disabled child who is tormented by her family. With her own hatred and strength she will cause the end of the family and rise in her evil. A villainous protagonist who doesn't believe in love. And who will be a sadistic awful person.

Idea 3- Aydens on the Go!- The protagonist is a part of a traveling influencer family who is forced to play a role in this "happy family" persona. MC has severe anxiety and will be put to the edge due to her family. A dark background of a so called perfect family who use their own for profit

Idea 4- MC is a person who can read the mind of others. When she one day hears the mind of a vicious child molester she decides to hunt him down. Unfortunately for her he has his own secrets. A cat and mouse hunt that will leave no happy ending for anyone.

Idea 5- Protagonist is a severely depressed person who lives alone and keeps to themselves. One day they began to see strange humanoid creatures who are everyone. Protagonist will begin to realize that what we feel can come out to haunt in some very twisted ways.

Idea 6- Protagonist will be an ordinary person who will get kidnapped and sold to a dark underground ring. A very strange ring that will show Protagonist what's really been going on behind the scenes of everything they were ever taught.

Idea 7- MC is transported to a world where nobody can feel any emotion. Unfortunately for her , with no emotions, comes no desire to help our MC out. A sad tale of a person who's struggling to survive in an empty world.