Discontinued

I came on here after being gone so long to announce some of the stories will be discontinued.

True World and mostly Volk will no longer have any more chapters.

Reason being is I've kind of just gave up on those two stories. And frankly I just don't want to write them anymore.

I want to writer darker stories that really hit .. well they will be very dark.

And more realistic except for "Control Me", but even that will have hints .

I like to mix fantasy with reality and when it's all just fantasy I feel ...well I don't even know how to explain it.

So I apologize if you guys have been waiting a long time for my stories but I thought I would let you know.

I will most likely work on my cult story the most as my mind has kind of deteriorated over the past few months. And frankly I think it would help a bit with what I want to share in the story.

There's a lot I want to write in that story but I'm wondering if I might have to do it on another platform due to how gruesome it will be.

Anyways I will leave the old chapters for the other stories up so you can still read them.

I do apologize once again :/

Oh and the remaining story will be my story on my back burner . Until I'm in a better mental mindset .