Blank Promises

It was a Friday when we got isekaid.

A sunny warm Friday morning, where I sat in the middle of my classroom, wearing a mask and wishing I was dead.

Half the class was empty, away on this school trip that had planned for months, the other half was stuck at school, too stupid to go anywhere.

There were 6 of us. 3 girls and 3 boys.

Each of us different in our own way. Well... more like 5 of us were main character status while the plus one wanted to go home and eat.

I sat up in my seat, observing my classmates in sulky silence.

There was Tyson. Tall, handsome, and good at pretty much everything.

Tyson was like that one person who was just ridiculously popular with both male and female students.

He did well at school and was really good at sports.

The captain of the basket ball team, he lead this school too more victories then I could count, so of course everyone sucked his dick.

Even though he was really friendly, he still annoyed me, something about that big gusto "look at how friendly I am" personality made me want to push him off the damn roof.

I wouldn't say it was fake. It was just.. too much.

I watched as he played with his basketball, chatting energetically with the others.

Then my eyes fell on to the small pretty blushing girl.

Ah yes, the female main character, as one would call her.

Shy, quiet, but brave and kind hearted. That was Alice.

She was damn short but a beauty. With pretty plump lips that all guys went crazy for.

Normally she was a quiet girl and shy person. But she also had a major following in our school. With everyone riveted by her sweet personality.

Disgusting

If there's one person you should never trust, it's the stupid naive one, sticking by their side is nothing but a tragedy.

Being pure doesn't save you from the reality of the world.

With a shift in my seating position, I looked at the cute boy next to her.

Antonio. Or Ant (what a nickname) for short. He was the same as Alice.

Short, beautiful, and sweet as candy. He was the male lead for any boys love trope I'm telling you.

Dude looks like a chick and acts like he couldn't even pick up a napkin due to its heaviness.

While kind hearted too, some of the boys-obsessed over him, with many even admitting to be BI.

So guess he has that going for him.

But he's an annoyance himself. Weaker than Alice if anything. He supposedly has a weak constitution but I really doubt that.

I once caught him dancing in an empty classroom like it was nobody's business.

He didn't seem weak then.

Little liar is what I think.

I heard a huffing sound and my eyes went over the busty beauty glaring at the other three.

Rosa. With long curly hair and one hell of a body, she was the popular girl of the school.

Kind of the Regina of the school but less sneaky.

She was majorly jealous of Alice and Antonio since she had a thing for Tyson.

A little villainess character who just looked ready to wreak havoc and throw a tantrum.

Personally I don't think she was all that bad. I once saw her crying and I could see the loneliness in her eyes.

So she also has the "misunderstood villainess but doesn't know how to deal with people" trope.

A main character in disguise.

The guy next to her crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

And I sighed in complete hatred.

Zane. This dude. This fucking dude.

This guy was the one hot dark guy who liked to play the bad boy.

The one people hated but still lusted over.

He pretended not to give a shit and be all bad but he was just a whiny big baby.

Probably his only merit was his looks.

He would be the bad boy main lead trope except he fucking sucks.

And those were the 5. Me?

I was just Y/N. And ordinary, loathing, creature that hated school and didn't care for friendships.

Weird right? But it's true. I was one of the rare people who just gave no shit about friends or love.

I can admit someone's good looking, but other than that I don't care.

My friends are myself and my games.

That's just how I preferred it.

So I sat there, wishing to go home, and certainly not expecting a strange white light to appear out of nowhere.

We all kinda stared in shock as it grew and then I guess I fainted.

As one does in these damn stories.

When I came too, I was laying on a marble floor, my mask still on.

I blinked a few times. Sitting up and rubbing my head as I looked around.

A large ballroom type setting. With elegant structures and white/gold everywhere (I mean everywhere like everything was bathed in it).

The hint of lavender in the air.

And the what seemed like thousands of eyes staring at me.

Well not just me, I realized as I looked around and saw my classmates scattered near me. Also awakening and looking confused.

Tall figures in white robes walked up towards us.

Men. Really fucking handsome men.

I raised an eyebrow at the silver haired one with the deep voice speaking in a really odd sounding English.

"Our saviors. Our gods. Rejoice! You've been welcomed to our world and our home! We just ask of you for a favor. A favor to grow within our home and our own hearts".

Say what now.

I looked over at the other men curiously as my classmates freaked out.

These guys looked otome hot, almost unreal if anything, different appearances but beautiful almost unnerving faces.

It felt off. Too off.

I had a bad feeling as silver face kept talking.

Looking at Tyson and a terrified Alice the most.

Basically, he explained his world was dying and needed our "powers", and uh something repopulation.

I don't know I tuned it out.

I was fucking hungry and suspicious.

But as we got up and was told to follow handsome ken dolls I had a bad feeling.

That this isekai story was actually a horror one.