True Evil 3

CAUTION! The next few chapters  contains rape and abuse. Please read at your own discretion!!

It was the day of the Nights Ball.

As per tradition, Silas was forced to have a hot ass bath, and wore slight makeup to "plump up his angelic face". Or whatever his adopted mother had cooed out in admiration.

As the sun began to set, she walked him over to where the ceremony was to begin.

Behind the church, a large grassy area was surrounded by butterfly lights and candle, a quiet hum echoed out as Silas noticed his classmates uncomfortably standing in a sequence.

He stood behind the last boy as his Mother scampered off.

The smell of rosemary filled his senses as Silas felt himself sweating in his white crisp shirt.

All the boys wore full white. Full shirts and white pants. The sign of purity for the young.

But supposedly they were to change color by the end of the night.

The nervousness and anxiety twirled in his mind.

If anything he wanted to run away and never look back. Something just really felt off.

His classmates weren't even giving him shit but murmuring nervously to one another.

A few minutes passed and an old woman let a small group of young girls dressed white dresses to them.

They too were in a straight line and kept on the other side as the boys giggling behind their white veils.

After waiting a bit longer, the sound of orchestral music was played out, and three priests in dark masks walked to them.

"Hello Blessed Children. We are here to commence the annual Nights Ball and then the redemption. As per usual white masks are given to the boys- (One of the priests walked to the boys handing out plain lacy white masks to each of them) and veils for the girls. Now we shall dance and then the ceremony shall begin".

Nobody said anything as the music grew louder.

The short priest that had spoken, smiled, and raised his arms.

"Come children! Dance the last dance of your childhood".

What the hell is wrong with these damn priests

Silas was starting to feel nauseous as some of his classmates walked to the girls.

After exchanging a few words, couples walked off towards where the lights seemed to shine the brightest, and began dancing in tune to the music.

The priests watched as more couples begin to dance with one another.

All the girls disappearing and only one boy left.

Silas.

The short priest peered at the blonde boy curiously.

"Silas yes? I suppose we had an uneven number this year". He mused to the silent tall priest on his right.

The dark mask and dark shadows masked the expressions on the other priests face.

But his dark eyes watched the anxious looking boy.

Taking in the white shirt, and the white pants, all of it blending well with the boys beautiful looks.

"It's fine. I'll dance with him".

The deep voice with a lack of emotions caused the other two priests to look at him in shock.

"But Father Brown-"

"There's nothing that says we cannot dance with one of them".

And with that he walked to Silas.

Once he reached him, he extended a hand towards Silas, watching as the blonde haired boy looked up at him in confusion.

"There are no more girls. You shall dance with me Silas".

"Father Brown?"

"Take my hand Silas". The warning tone in his deep voice made Silas flinch. As much as he wanted to say no .. he didn't really have much of a choice.

Gingerly, he placed his small hand in the mans large hand, and followed him to where the his fellow classmates were dancing with grace.

Silas had learned how to dance. Especially for the Nights Ball. Every child had learned for years.

But he had been taught to dance with a girl. Not with a much taller man who gripped him with an almost possessive aura.

They began to dance. Albeit; awkwardly as Silas tried to keep in tune with the music.

Father Brown didn't speak at first. Making the nervous pit grow in Silas's stomach.

But then he pulled Silas a bit closer to him. Making him nearly trip on the Fathers long legs.

"You really do resemble true purity. Not even the girls can .. show it as well as you".

Silas looked up at the dark mask showing those deep endless eyes.

What did that even mean?

But Father Brown continued to speak as he twirled Silas around.

"Since I first saw you, I saw everything inside you. Do you know how?"

Silas mutely shook his head. A strange sense of dizziness overcoming him. The smell of rosemary seemed to grow stronger.

"In your eyes. Everything reflects in those eyes of yours. Those eyes that keep entrapping me".

Fathers Browns voice seemed to go deeper as he leaned down closer to Silas.

He didn't stop his oddly fast paced dancing.

"I realized you're a sin Silas. A sin in form of beauty. But that's fine . It's all fine now. I know what to do with you".

Silas felt as if his body was starting to vanish. Wait what? Where was his body? What was happening? He was so dizzy.

Blackness started to form and nothing but Father Browns eyes came in to view as he started to collapse.

"You're mine now".