Ideas 10

Story 1- Pretty, Ugly,I (temporary name)- When 17 year old Y/N is sent to a strange new famous high school ... well she's in for a rude awakening. A school that prides itself in beauty and brains. However those who don't live up to those standards are dumped away. And as Y/N tries to survive she begins to realize the ugly truth of what makes beautiful people.. truly beautiful.

Idea 2- A villian is forced to relive their life and death over and over again. But with each life comes a different genre and a different torture. What happens with the villian who's mind has completely cracked?

Idea 3- When a young child from a large family dies.. suspicion begins to arise. As the days grow so does the darkness from a family that never even knew of it.

Idea 4- Y/N is a influencer who is trying to make it big. But little does she know just how dangerous the Internet is. And just how much it can destroy one person.

Idea 5- Y/N is a diehard fan girl for a boy group, "Blue Heart". As her obsession grows so does her insanity. Unfortunately for her not everything is what it seems especially for her idols who just can't take it anymore.—(You can guess where I got this idea)

Idea 6-  Y/N is born in a society where everything is flipped . Being straight is illegal, drinking is illegal, stealing is legal, and many more that fills her own country and world. But what happens when she questions and tries to venture to the other side ? (A good flip on our own currents laws and what happens if everything is reversed? What will happen?)

Idea 7-  A killer is going around Y/N's city who uses discarded costumed characters as their new posse. As Y/N tries to figure out the truth behind the murders, she comes to a horrifying realization of who really is in charge.

(New ideas! Thought I would pop these ones out for my own future plans too. If I'm interested enough lol. It's supposed to be over 100 this weekend where I live 😭 make sure to stay cool to whom ever also has to deal with the heat!)