True Hearts 3

"..She will be eating lunch with ME!"

"PISS OFF! SHES EATING LUNCH WITH ME!"

And then the sounds of screaming and fists colliding could be heard.

Ania couldn't remember one time in her life where things were normal. Since she had been small boys had always been attracted to her.

A little too attracted.

The amount of crazy boys she had to deal with growing up was just phenomenal even.

And she fucking hated it.

Currently, she found herself tucked behind a bush, trying very hard to make sure none of these assholes found her.

Ever since she and Y/N had been transported to this world, things had gone from bad to worse.

Even if these guys were pretty attractive they were still psychotic.

And it didn't help that they seemed to want her mainly for her looks (or so she thought).

Ania curled inward embracing her legs.

She gritted her teeth in anger.

If anything, she hated the way she looked, the way her "innocent" looks seemed to have all the guys running after her with their tongues out.

Just like dogs. That's how Ania saw men as. Nothing but a bunch of horny dogs.

Her perception of men was so messed up thanks to all the freaks she met growing up.

And now she came here and had to.. had to deal with a bunch of these assholes!

A tired but amused sounding voice made Ania perk up a bit. Her spirit feeling uplifted at the sarcastic tone.

"What these dudes won't do for some pussy.."

It was Y/N! Oh Y/N...

Probably the only person Ania could stand.

The strong abled girl who took no shit from anyone.

The beautiful girl that Ania was soo head over heals for.

It was almost ironic that Ania ended up a lesbian. Well not completely... It made sense to her to like girls.

And not just any girl.. to like Y/N.

Someone who had the courage Ania so wished to have.

Who was kind and smart and and.. just overall an amazing person.

Ania could hear Caleb letting out a huff of disgust.

"I am so glad that I never have to see your world. Having two women here is bad enough. But over a million of them? No thank you..."

"Ah shut up you woman hater".

"Excuse you. I grew up without women ok".

The pair walked off arguing with one another. Their footsteps gently receding with the shouts coming from the boys in the background.

As Ania sat there she began to think.

If she and Y/N fell into this world.. a world full of these assholes.. then maybe they could go into another world.

It wasn't like Ania wanted to go home.

Her parents didn't give a shit about her anyways. And she didn't have any other friends.

Yes.. yes she and Y/N could find another world.

A world without men. Without women. Without anybody.

Just her and Y/N. Together forever.

And little did anybody know the true dark storm that brewed within the small girl.

The dark storm of rage that had festered over the years..