Truth

The first time you met Alan you knew he was the one.

Tall, dark, handsome he was everything. Not to mention he was smart, athletic and had a positive upbeat personality.

He was so blinding, too blinding, it was almost like he was a divine entity in his own right.

You sat at your desk, doodling on your notebook, glancing up every second or so to look at Alan.

His curly black hair and gleaming eyes only seemed to entice you more.

You sighed to yourself in dismay.

You were SO crazy for him. Hell you were even somewhat of a stalker. Looking at his Instagram constantly, watching him at school, hell even showing up at his house a couple of times. Unnoticed of course..

But you were too scared to actually talk to him. You were a shadow at school. Glum and unnoticeable..

You didn't even really have any friends. The ones you had in the past always turned out to bitches.

So how were You supposed to talk to the guy you were so in love with you?

You jammed the end of the pencil deep into the notepad. Creating a large intent as you clash your teeth together.

You hated yourself so fucking much.

At 17 you should've gotten rid of the teen angst. But it seemed like it was still lingering.

As dark thoughts swirled in your mind, the bell rang, having everyone take their seats.

Your English teacher walked in. She was a.. voluptuous woman. Her long red hair, pretty face, and huge breasts caused more than a number of male students to freak out.

She was a flirt too. Not really flirting with the students themselves but giggling and tossing her hair whenever.

You hated her.

She walked in, her high heels tapping loudly, facing the classroom with one of her famous smiles.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning Ms Allen". Came the chorus and some jeers from the male students.

"Ok I hope everyone finished their homework from the other day. And I know you Simon slacked off again so I better have some sort of report on my desk". Miss Allen said glaring at a jock who smirked at her.

As she continued to talk, You glanced over at Alan, your anger growing worse as you caught the almost love struck look in his eyes.

You had known that Alan had a crush on her. And it infuriated you to the max.

Why was the red haired bimbo trying to take your man?

You turn back to face the classroom, trying to take a deep breath, as the slut teacher continued chattering on.

You hated it. Hated how he looked at her. Hated her fucking loud ass voice. Hated it all.

Which was why she had to go.

The thought of her in a river bank was more than exciting for you.

And besides who would've really cared if the slut died? Maybe some family and friend but she was just another human. Just another death..

And that was how your callousness came to play. The jealousy inside of you turning you into a monster.

As you could feel an evil smile slowly developing, you failed to notice Alan staring at your back, an unreadable expression on his face now.