True Evil 4

"...Help me! Mom ! I want my mom!"

"Hush child. You have to come with me now. Stop crying".

The screams were what woke Silas. His eyes felt so heavy as he forced them open. His body weak and shaky.

He tried to blink as the screaming and crying seemed to fill his ears.

"Hold her down! Bring her to the other room!"

The screams seemed to fade as Silas let out a groan.

He felt so ill. As if a weight was placed upon him.

Trying to sit up, his eyes managed to stay open, but the world seemed to move.

The wave of nausea hit him strongly as he let out a strangled groan. He managed to sit up and focus his breathing. The dizziness calming down and his vision growing clearer.

Silas was in a room.

An extravagant room by the looks of it.

White and black bare walls. A small chandelier swayed a bit above him.

And Silas himself was in a gold and white soft bed.

What.. what had happened? Where was he?

Anxiety poured in as Silas let out another soft groan.

He couldn't tell if he wanted to vomit or not. All he knew was that somehow he and the others... somehow ended up here.

Had they all been drugged?

Silas was no fool. Even with how shitty he felt at the moment he knew something messed up had happened.

And judging by how he felt.. as much as he didn't want to believe it... being drugged seemed like the best option.

As he tried to catch back his breath, the sound of door being open and shut made his head slowly turn.

Dressed in a black suit, with his hair slicked back, and his impressive dark aura standing out.. Father Brown.

He grabbed a small wooden chair from a corner and dragged it next to the bed.

"Hello Silas". He said an almost teasing tone to his voice.

"What...is... this?" Silas croaked out. His voice felt dry.

"The next step in the ceremony I'm afraid. But unlike the others you will only have one taker".

Taker? What the fuck was that?

Father Brown stood up. He sat on the bed next to Silas. Grabbing his head roughly and forcing the confused but angry boy to look at his hollow eyes.

"From now on you belong to me. Everything I say, everything I do will be for you. I will be your God. You will be my everything. And if you try to escape me.."

A loud scream echoed the room as Silas gasped in both fear and dread.

Father Brown watched in satisfaction at the fear showing in Silas's eyes . He trailed his finger down his pale cheek.

"I thought you were sent here to destroy me. But I realize now I must destroy you". He chuckled as Silas felt the fear grow within him.

The screams continued from outside the room. Then a loud laugh came next.

"This years batch is much better than last years!"

What the fuck was wrong with these people?

"Don't worry Silas. They won't touch you. It's already been established that you are mine".

Before Silas could hazily react, Father Brown roughly kissed him, forcing the boys lips open as his tongue entered his mouth with force.

It felt disgusting. Disgusting and wrong.

Silas tried to struggle. He tried but still felt so weak. The dizziness hitting him wave by wave.

After what seemed like ages, Father Brown pulled away, licking his lips as he gripped Silas's blonde curls.

"You're my bride. But we need to finish the night".

And with that, Silas was pushed down on the soft bed.

It seemed like he could finally have some strength to struggle.

As he tried to hit Father Brown or at least squirm beneath him, he felt his arms pinned up over his head.

"Oh Silas. You have no strength. I made sure of that. You can try all you want to fight me but it won't happen. You won't even be able to scream". Father Brown laughed in his ear. His face dropped to Silas's neck as he began to kiss it.

And Silas couldn't.. he barely could do anything. He felt too weak to even scream.

But he managed to croak out a 'Please' which Father Brown just ignored.

The kisses seemed to venture down further and further.

The screaming from outside the room had stopped. Only laughs and shouts seemed to echo in.

Silas tried his hardest to struggle. He could feel a stray tears fall down his cheeks as Fathers browns arm held his downs.

Father brown looked up. His face was near Silas's stomach.

"I think you're going to need to be more relaxed Silas". He said with another dark laugh as one of his arms temporarily let go of Silas's arms.

He reached into his suit pocket, pulling out a small needle.

"I need you conscious but much more.. Don't worry this will help. Next time you'll be be able to move more".

And as a tear fell down his cheek slowly, Silas knew that all the warning feelings, he had been having that day had been nothing but a trial.

A trial for this Hell.

And as Father Brown plunged the needle into Silas's soft stomach, Silas could only think that he was nothing more than the worst monster that ever existed.

(Omg. I felt kinda sick writing these chapters and it does get worse. The next chapter is the worst. But this story does have two endings. A happy ending and well a bad ending. It's a longer story but idk if y'all want me to continue writing this. It's my most fucked up story in this shit book. Actually my cult book is going to be a bit similar to this story. As in terms with rape and all that. But that books more based off of true stories.)