Suna Rintaro ☁️ -N

Title: Dance with me
Fluff

(FUCK GENDER RULES: STRAWBERRY DRESS TIME)

The ground was dampened from the on and off rain that had been occurring today. Suna walked into the room tossing a blanket on your form, the pinkish dress getting covered.
Sitting by each-other just enjoying the silence when the soft patter of rain drops could be heard on the windows. The familiar sound bringing back fond memories from when you first met.

"Rin?"
He hummed in response to the nickname that you gave him when he let you call him by his first name. "When did you fall in-love with me?"
He looked over seemingly unfazed by the question.
"The first time i saw you"

F L a s H B a C K
Looking out the glass the first year Suna lazily looked out, the out looked so sad. Everything seemed gray and darker as the soft pitter of rain drops falling was all you could hear, to say the least it shocked the boy to see a person running, and dancing in the rain.
The beautiful smile on there face as there clothes and hair seemed dampened by the soft downpour. They looked so perfect, their smile seemed so genuine, their out while it was wet was stylish but comfortable, and they looked so pretty with the rainy weather almost brightening the gloomy outdoors.

He saw someone that at the time didn't seem all that important, but he knew himself that he was inlove with this stranger, they seemed to fetching
(ThAtS sO fEtCh)
————

"i feel in love with you at first dance"
The day you offered the boy to join instead of watching longingly from his bedroom window was a touching moment.

That was there first dance of many

- - - -

How Yall been?