SakuAtsu 🌧

Atsumu_simp100 you never said the type muhahahaha

Title: Never Met
Angst

Atsumu PoV
For some reason theres always been this feeling inside me that there was something I'm missing.

3rd PoV
Its the youth training camp and there all the kids you would expect, Kageyama, Komori, Hoshiumi, Atsumu.
But someone wasn't there.

Meanwhile outside, a curly black haired boy walked down the street, feeling conflicted 'maybe I should've gone to the camp who knows what might happen to Komori'
But he didn't turn around, he just kept walking, thats when the incident happened.

He laid there on the hospital bed, unmoving, but his heart was still beating even after all these years. It was unfair, he got to live but he couldn't even open his goddamn eyes.
Sakusa Kiyoomi got into an incident, a car crash to be specific, when he was 16 its been about 6 years since then.

While Thats been going on Atsumu seemed different, whenever he played he would sometimes accidentally set to someone who wasn't even there, or he would bring masks to give to someone but then realize their not there. It freaked his team out, but it also freaked him out as well.

One day as they were practicing Komori came in after he got a message from Bokuto, since he knew Sakusa back when Fukuradani and Itachiyama would do practice matches.
So on his request he came and watched their setter, He walked in with some sort of cleaning supply, this time was lysol for some reason, and he was going to give it to someone before he realized their was no one there, and throughout practice he would set to Hinata, then Bokuto, but occasionally he would set to the air.

But those weren't what caught his eye, it was something that was happening to Sakusa as well, Atsumu's teammates found this the weirdest, he would start to say a name but after the first three letters he would just stop, seeming to forget. It was always "Sak" or "Omi" but they never understood why. But to Komori it made sense, they were saying eachothers names, Sakusa saying "Atsu" or "Tsu" while Atsumu would say "Sak" or "Omi"

So After practice Komori walked up to Atsumu who was currently chatting with Hinata. "Atsumu-kun! I have someone I'd like you to meet" The setter turned to see the shorter libero, in response to the statement he nodded his head, after a brief discussion on where they would have to go, they headed out, saying goodbye to the team members as they passed them.

Atsumu and Komori stood in-font of a white door in the hospital, the name written for the patient was
'Sakusa Kiyoomi'
Komori took the initiative and opened the door, the nurses had left him alone seeing as he had visitors, they walked in the room and sat down in two chairs by the bed. Atsumu seemed to stare blankly at the coma-induced boy.

Timeskip

Hours went by, Komori had left to go get some food, Atsumu had slowly started to fall asleep, laying is head in his arms drifting into a unconscious state.

Atsumu's POV (while sleeping)
Walking around on this volleyball quart, the same ones from highschool, this is strangely realistic for a dream? I think its a dream, its the only explanation for why I'm in my Jersey again. Walking towards the net i see a boy opposite to me, he had black curly hair, he wore the MSBY black jackals jersey, number 15.

"Hello?"  He turned towards me jogging up to the net. "Who are you" he seemed so confused
"Better question who are you?"
"Names Atsumu, but how are you in my dream"
"Your dream? I've been here for I don't even know how long" Wait what, how the hell has he been here..... what was i doing before this, practice, Komori, Komori's cousin, then i fell asleep.
.

.

.Komori.

.
"KOMORI'S COUSIN!?" He flinched at my sudden outburst "You're Komori's Cousin! The one in the Hospital" pointing at the boy infront of me, his fave scrunched up almost in a disgusted manner. "How the hell do you know Komori"
"He was Itachiyama's libero, he went to the youth camp, he's also the reason i visited you"
"Ok but that still doesn't answer how are you here"
"I have not clue i just fell asleep"

He seemed super confused, he was looking at my jersey "MSBY? Isn't that a professional team? Komori is a 2nd year libero" he looked down at his own shirt with the same amount of confusion.
"Komori was a 2nd year a while back, 6 years ago I believe" he seemed shocked, then there was this rumble.

The ground started to crack on the other side, it started falling and getting closer.
Without thinking to much I grabbed his hand dragging him to this side of the quart. Everything stops and fades.

I woke up, thats weird. I look at the boy who's stirring around on the bed, when one of his eyes slowly opens.
"Ats-Atsumu?"

- - - - - - - - -

Some believe if Soulmates, purposely or not purposely, that one of them will get injured, these injuries can vary from small cuts to near death incidents.

In this case Sakusa non intentionally avoided meeting Atsumu, hence why Atsumu was getting memories that never happened.
Because there are people were destined to meet, their a pivotal point in our life

^3^ it can be both platonic or romantic