Kuroo Tetsuro ? -F

Title: Perfect Prom Night
?????? (Mystery)

Splashing my face with water from the sink, looking into the mirror 'I'm gonna do it, I'm going to ask him' prepping myself to walk out to the gym room that was being used as the 'ballroom' for the senior prom.

Seeing the familiar rooster head, "Yo N/n-chan!" He greeted meeting me halfway, his tall body dress up in a suit of sorts, despite the fact he didn't have a date. "Wanna come take a walk outside?"

Walking around to the backside of the gym to the tree, he sat on the slightly damp grass. "Hey Kuroo"
"Yeah?"
"Can we dance?" The loud music playing from the gym slightly muffled. 'Can't help falling in love' was play as i asked to dance with him, he stands up grabbing my hand.

One of his hand rested on my hip, one of mine on his shoulder, our other hands intertwined. The long F/c dress that was an a-line gown, the sheer ruffled on the skirt moving with the soft breeze.

The quiet music in the background as my head rests on his toned chest, swaying back and forth with the soft breeze.

It was like a fantasy dream.
Like...a....dream
"Thank you Y/n for the perfect prom night"
.
.
"Y/n?"
.
.
"Y/n?"
Looking towards the boy who was sitting by me, away from the stars that had caught my attention. "Yes Kuroo?"
He smiled towards me "Thanks, lets head back to the gym"
.......
Right.

That was all simply a dream, he wasn't mine, he wouldn't ever see me like that, I'm just a friend to him, he's said it himself.
I'm just the girl next door that was his best friend.

We walk back to the gym, Bff/n running up to us "Kuroo lets dance!" Grabbing his hand and smiling at me "Thank You Y/n-chan!" As they ran off a twinge of pain struck in my heart.

Thats right, I won't even have him....Because she does and i helped them. The pain in my heart became worse and worse as i watch them dance the same way i dreamed we did, the soft muffle slowed down song Dancing queen played as they and many other pairs swayed on the gym floor.

They were smiling at eachother, laughing, and enjoying their night. My cough drowned out by the music, as i stumble making my way back towards the door, pushing it open.

Entering the cold night air once more, stepping into the dark night, the stars and moon lighting up everything with a sharp cold color.
I walk for a while i forgot how long, finding a grass hill, Sitting down on the dry grass.

'It never rained, the grass was dry,
We never danced, he is hers
this night was supposed to be perfect,
it wasn't at least for me'

Maybe it was the lack of awareness, maybe i was just spacing off but i failed to realize the pudding haired boy who sat down by me, the tears that had once been running had stopped from the cold air hitting them, making my cheeks slightly wet.
A hand was placed on my head, as i was pulled into a all familiar chest, Kenma, the only other boy other than Kuroo i had grown up with.

"Its ok" He rubbed my head, before lifting my face and wiping the few tears that escaped with his thumb. "I know it hurts seeing them together, what you did was very kind" Letting me rest my head on his chest as we laid back on the dry lush grass, staring at the stars.

Maybe this night wasn't to bad.

————————
Sorry Kuroo simps but i give you stargazing with kenma