Yamaguchi Tadashi ☁️ -N

Title: Your to sweet
Fluff
The video was the inspiration

"Yams~ can i have Kith's?" I poke the sleepy face of my boyfriend.
"Hmmm not right now Y/n" he responded, turning over to the other side. Seeing as everyone else was already up i was given the job of waking up my boyfriend.

"Come on Yams~ its time to get up!" I pull the blanket off of his body causing a shriek of awakening, his body sat up looking at me with a tired expression. "What time is it?" He asked with a groggy morning voice.
"Well its 10 minutes before practice starts so, WAY TO LATE!" I shout making him get up in surprise, chuckling at this response i help him get ready by cleaning his sleep area.
(Any of y'all wake up late and then realize your not late, or it it just me?)

"Tadashi calm down i was kidding but there is only 15 minutes tell they start warming up and getting ready" he seemed to calm down a little at my words still in a rush to get ready for training. Once he was in his gear, and had everything done he came and rapped his arm around my waist to which i return the hug.

"Tadashi can i have a kith now?" He smiled and pecked my lips, "..strawberry.." i giggled at his response to the flavor of my lips. I let go of the hug and went to my bag pulling out black liquorish and tossing it towards him, he stumbles to but catches it non the less "thank you N/n-chan!"

I walk back towards him, "anything for you Tadashi" giving him a quick peck on the lips, before grabbing his hand and walking out, and towards the gymnasium in which the karasuno team was about to warm up in.

"Come on future captain you gotta get to practice"

Anyways after a long day of lazing around i got this done its short but its fluffy