Miya Atsumu ☁️ -N

Title: Trust me
Fluff

"Atsumu what iS hAppeNing?!?" I ask as my boyfriend lead me somewhere, i can't even see cause the blindfold which didn't help sense the path had roots and rocks sticking out.

"Trust me Y/n you'll be fine, its worth it" he pulled me up, i nearly tripped over another tree root, stumbling forward into something hard eventually when I stabilize myself I realize we stopped moving and i ran into his toned back. "Ok we're almost there"

He grabs the blindfold pulling it off softly, i open my eyes to see a smiling face infront of me. It was clear we were in the forest one the mountain im not sure which side sense we were walking for a while. "Come on just a bit further"

Continuing on our marry way, finally theres a slight bush cover which he pushes past and there behind it a beautiful clearing drowning in the moonlight.
Stepping slowly into the clearing as he excitedly walks in. "WoW" the view was breathtaking "Atsumu Wha- im astonished how did you find this place" stepping up to my smirking boyfriend.

"Was hiking with Osamu and Suna, and I stumbled upon this place after tripping" he chuckles, how did i fall inlove with this dorkus. "You such an Idiot" hugging him from the side, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. My shirt blowing with the soft breeze, as we looked out with the stars in the sky shining brightly. The moon in its waning crescent phase as we softly dance in its rays of light.

---------
Dancing under the moonlight with Atsumu? Thats a yes