Suna Rintaro ☁️ -F

Title: Good luck charm
Fluff

I was sitting in the bleachers while the Inarizaki Boys Volleyball Team warmed up, having just come from one of our own games ,which we won, we decided to support our school cause the cheer squad over here are assholes.

"Mou Ippon!" The other crowd yelled as the other team served, how annoying. Looking at who was in the game i saw who I expected to see in, Ojiro, Suna, Ginjima, Osamu, Atsumu, and Akagi. Seems like there playing there same old line up, i was shocked when i saw Kita-san go to get subbed in, for SUNA?

I had class with Suna, and Osamu which we talked a lot, so i would consider us friends. But when suna falls asleep since 'Samu isn't ambidextrous like i am, I'm stuck taking his notes for him, causing us to talk a lot more.

Walking closer towards the front of the bleachers, not caring if i bumped into any of the cheer squad seeing as there all rude. It was 'Samu's turn at serving.

"MOU IPPON" we all yelled at the grey haired twin. This caught Suna's attention since I'm 💫loud✨
Seeing suna glance at me, i give a little wave and a thumbs up wishing him goodluck without say it. He does a weird little fox with his hand back at me.

Timeskip

Suna scored the last point of the Set, marking them as the winners. I quickly walk out of the stands trying not to get stuck in the crowd. I walk away from the crowd towards the door when a hand suddenly covered my eyes

"Guess who" the voice whispered behind me. The breaths on my neck made me giggle.
"Hmm. I could never guess in a million years who it could be" i put my much smaller hands on the much larger hand, slowly pulling it down, twirling around.

"Hiya there Suna!" I make him lean forward a bit an give him a hug.
"Thanks for the luck L/n"
"Pfft- Honestly L/n you really are Suna's Good luck charm"
Osamu said coming over with Atsumu who snickered at the comment.
"Suna gonna hug his girlfriend? Gonna give her a lil kith" Atsumu teased making smooching faces at us.

"We aren't dating" Suna says causing an Twinge of pain in my heart yeah we weren't anything more than friends.
"Coulda fooled me" The twins say in-sink, causing bickering between them.

"L/n come..." Suna started pulling on my hand like a child when it sees a toy, following him to a less crowded hallway. I sit down and he lays back resting his head on my chest as per usual after i watch his games. I put my hand in his hair, stroking the locks of hair causing him to hum in satisfaction. His eyes fell and soon he fell asleep.

Hearing the yelling bickering of the twins closing in, since they clearly had been looking for us.
"AH im jealous, I wish i could sleep" Atsumu whined, i put my finger up to my mouth saying shush.
"Shush he's napping but if you really wanted to sleep go sleep somewhere"
Brushing them off, i go back to slightly petting him. The heat radiating off his body made me hazy.
"Well unlike him we don't have a 'totally not girlfriend' to cuddle up to while we sleep" Osamu joke I simply ignored his teasing, they eventually left after teasing me a bunch about totally 'not' dating Suna

I closed my eyes resting my head on his humming a soft melody. About 30 minutes later i feel a tap on my shoulder, looking over i see the one and only Kita.
"Ohayo Kita-Senpai, do you need Suna?"
"Yes we're going to be heading back to the school now, you're teammates have asked to bring you back with us."
(IGHT technically coaches can't do that but shhhh)
"Ah ok let me wake him up we'll be out i a bit"
Kita nodded walking off towards the people infested hallways.

Feeling movement from on top of me
(As he would)
I look to see him looking at me, i try to restrain myself from pinching his cheeks but the temptation is to much, bringing my hand up to his cheek pinching it slightly and caressing his face.
"Time to go on the bus"
The only response i get is a groan, and more shuffling. He was now completely flipped over and laying his face into my neck.

To my surprise i feel a soft kiss on my neck. "I....." he mumbled.
"Huh what was that?"
Then suddenly he stood up, helping me up i brush myself off i felt fingers pull my chin up.
"I said i like you Y/n"

Hopefully that made sense even in the slightest.