Hinata Shouyo 🌧/☁️ -N

Title: time to say goodbye
Angst?/fluff

the creators have asked people to not repost it so heres the link check them out their amazing.

https://youtu.be/bxVWkXagrVE
And
https://youtu.be/UXSIZ9wGMUY

⚠️ spoilers⚠️

"Hinata you should keep playing..."
"But you won't be there anymore"
"I will just... not physically, it'll be unusual but it'll have to do"
"Promise me you'll watch me play in person again?"
"Promise"

Our promise sparked our love.
But it also broke us, it hurts to be apart...

Hi My name is Y/n L/n and I'm a former patient at (random hospital), you see i am very sick as the doctors say.
I have Schizophrenia, there for to keep me from harming myself or others i must be kept here under strict watch.
But I couldn't even leave if i wanted, my legs have been paralyzed since i was little. Which is why I slightly envied Hinata, being able to move around walk freely, jump, thought some would describe it as him flying, i wish i could see.

My boyfriend, Hinata Shouyo, has been playing volleyball since middleschool, currently he is a 3rd year he is really close friends with his teammates. I've met them before actually, Kageyama was a bit stiff and hard to talk to seeing as he didn't know what to say, Yachi was a absolute sweetheart and she actually come and visits sometimes when she's not busy, Yamaguchi was a little shy but when he came out of his shell he was a good person, Tsukishima seemed to pity though he did insult me i didn't take it personally. I also met Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Ennoshita but the two had to be dragged out by Ennoshita who came back and apologized.

They had made it to nationals once more and i couldn't be more thrilled. I had a hope they would win this year.
A month and a half before I actually had leg replacement surgery, i was a little nervous even though the death rates is low, only 1 in  200, but anyone could be that one. Though since it was a surprise to Hinata, so he wouldn't be able to see me.

Tanaka and Another woman called Kiyoko came in another time after i asked yachi to contact Tanaka.
You see since by there game i would be able to walk I decided to ask them for help to surprise Shouyo.

Timeskip

It was time to go into procedure, getting the last bit of the nervousness outta my system.
I pray this goes well.
.

.

.

.

.

Hinata POV
Im worried Y/n hasn't aloud me to visit i want some conformation that their ok but i just feel so nervous.
Tomorrow is our first game in nationals this year.

Timeskip

Y/n POV
(you thought i was gonna kill u haha not this early)

Walking was a weird feeling, but with the help of Tanaka, and Kiyoko it seemed simple, they helped me into the arena to the stands, saying they had to go which was fine i could just go with hinata after.
Speaking of Hinata he seemed on edge, he was barely focusing. He was going to serve and it seemed like he was gonna puke.

The crowd was loud with there cheering, i made my way to the front finding someone who looked like Tsukishima, standing at the rails cupping my mouth i yell.
"GO SHOUYO!"

Catching the gingers attention, he dropped the ball staring up at me.
He seemed relieved, shocked, but most of all happy.
"Stop Starring and Win the Game doofus"

They played and played and won the match,
But Hinata spiking... it really is beautiful, its like he's flying free.
After the game i slowly make my way down to the team, when Hinata comes running up to me twirling me around.
"How!? ACTUALLY I DONT CARE YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED ME!"
Kissing me cheek he finally set me down.

"We can say goodbye to not watching in person! And i kept Our promise"
"Our promise"
"I watched your game in person once more"
"This is why i love you"
"I love you more"