Sakusa Kiyoomi ☁️ -F

Title: The eldest sister
Fluff

"Wow this is what you dumbass's do after school?" A H/l haired female comment towards the two taller teens.
"WHAT Sissss You're being Mean Again!" The dyed blonde whined at his older sister, pulling at her dyed H/c hair. "Tsumu i will actually Beat you're ass" Saying that while reaching for his hair, before the coach yelled at them telling the twins to get ready.

Y/n POV

"Omi-kun Come meet my Amazing sister" hearing the familiar voice of my brother looking towards were it was coming from seeing my brother with a curly hair boy.
"Oi Y/n!" Looking at him and walking over to the two "Whatcha need?"

"Y/n Meet Omi-kun! He's a top spiker. An Omi-kun meet Y/n! She's my older sister, though she plays libero" pointing at each of us as he introduces us, bowing at the tall male. "Well sorry about my baby brother bugging you, can't imagine what hell he's put you through"

"HEY IM STILL HERE!" Chuckling at his childish pouting, Osamu drags him off
"Well to be honest he is a pain" to my surprise the boy called 'omi-kun' responds "well then can i get your actual name or should i call you 'omi-kun'" teasing and trying to mimic Atsumu's voice.

"Sakusa" nodding "well Sakusa even if he's a brat he's gonna make it far, and I'm guessing your gonna make it pretty far yourself kid" walking up to him and directly standing infront of him.

"Im not that young compared to you" laughing at his complaint being on his age
"Well you're younger than me wether your in middle school or 2nd year it don't matter" bonking his head, which clearly cause him to short circuit, a brown haired libero from Itachiyama come over.

3rd pov

"Sorry Mis he doesn't like contact"  Komori the libero said.
"I know, Atsumu can never stop chatting about him"
The H/c girl responded.
"Then why did you-?"
Before he could finish Y/n cut him off just by a bit though.
"Cause I don't think im so filthy I can't touch a person cause honestly he would hate air if he worked like that" walking towards  her younger siblings as the cousins sat there.

"Yeah she's definitely their sibling"

Extra ending
"Y/n do you find Sakusa InTeReStInG?" The twins said in sync to their older sister.
"Why would you think that?" The H/c responded as more of a question, the two looked at eachother before pocking her face
"Because you never bonk ,or hell even talk to anyone you don't find interesting, soo?"
Humming at Atsumu's accusation "well darn you know me to well"

- - - - - - - - -
Any requests?
Like i wanna know who you guess want to read about, I know Suna and Sakusa seem to do good.