Oikawa Tooru ☁️ -F

Title: Move it pretty boy
Fluff

Come get y'all juice

3rd POV
"Y/n~San wanna walk with me to next period"
"Hmm uh sure"
The slightly dazed Y/n looked up from her phone to look at Bff/n, then looked right back continuing reading her fanfic on Wattpad.
"Come on were gonna be late"
"Yeah yeah stop complaining i need to know how this ends"
Finally after 3 minutes of scrolling Y/n had finished the chapter, "Ok now time to get to class" They both got out of there seats and started heading towards there 3rd period class, bumping into a certain someone who was entertaining a crowd of fangirls.

"Oh another fangirl would you like my aut-"
"Move it pretty boy"
"HUH?"
"I said outta out way pretty boy"
Oikawa moved out of the way of the two 3rd years, his fangirls giving a specific H/c head a glare. Oikawa felt something hit the back of his head. "Come on shittykawa"
Iwaizumi had witnessed the entire thing and was now dragging the star struck Oikawa to class.

"Hey Iwa-chan do you know who that was?"
"Yeah thats another 3rd year im shocked you haven't heard of her. She's quite popular"
"Really!?"

Oikawas POV
Y/n L/n, she didn't fawn at my feet it was kind of refreshing.

Y/n Pov
I can't believe i am stuck in a class with the most dry teacher. Though all teachers in highschool are dry, but rethink the boys have a practice match with karasuno. Ohh that means Koushi (the best cousin) is gonna be there! Ew but oikawa.

Don't get me wrong don't hate him, just his loud fangirls. They don't do anything wrong either but whenever you walk by him its always squealing and Oikawa-san this and that, it'll give you a headache.

Pov switch
You were walking out to the front of the school to wait for Koushi, when you see a bunch of tall people, in black, lookin very scary all but one, a short boy with bright orange hair.
Seeing the familiar Grey haired setter, you rush up and give him a hug.

Pov back to Y/n
Letting go of him "Hey there!" The rest of his teammates look very confused.
"Sugawara senpai I didn't know you had a girlfriend as Aoba Johsai" chuckling at the baldy's comment.
"She's not my girlfriend she's my cousin Tanaka"

After explaining and meeting the team, i stick by there very pretty no let me rephrase that Their gorgeous manager Shimizu, wen we actually make it into the gym and so on so forth.
During the match a certain setter on Aoba Johsai wasn't there, until the last round that was.

"N/n-chan why are you over with karasuno?" That said setter was now in front of me, looking up at him a small smile etched on my face. "Whats to you pretty boy, ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'N/n-chan' huh?" I sassed back at him, he huffed and pouted grabbing my shoulders and dragging me over to the Aoba Johsai side of the court.

Timeskip
After that moment i inevitably became friends with Oikawa so here i am walking over to his house with ice cream and chocolate.

This boy is dramatic, it honestly funny at this point. His girlfriend broke up with him a week ago and he was just now ok with me coming over he didn't even let his precious 'Iwa-chan' near him so it was a shock.
When i get there i text him and he unlocks the door, there he is, looking like a mess wrapped in a blanket.
.

.

.
"Mood" walking up towards him pushing him back inside with the bag of treats. He grabbed them running off to his room as i take off my shoes walking up to his room to find him vibing in the blanket.
"You wanna ya know talk about it?" I questioned as i lay on the bottom of the bed, he shook his head tossing me a piece of chocolate "nah just some time with the best person"

"Im shocked the best person wasn't 'iwa-chan'" mimicking the boys voice. "HEY I don't sound like that and Iwa won't cuddle me" shrugging and nodding he had a point, scooting towards him and laying my head on his lap thats covered in his blanket.
And thats how the rest of the night was spent cuddles, movie and gossip, which was mainly from him but im not complaining

————————