Terushima Yuji ☁️-N

Title: I can't see why
Fluff

Did i know what would happen?
No...
So why did i challenge him?
I guess i wanted to see how fair he would go, and see if he was up to it.
Being blind sucks, no matter what you wish to see things others can. Whats the colors blue, what do i look like?

I'm sitting at the café listening to the soft music playing and small conversation going on around me. Usually i had my guide dog, but she was a little sick today so she's at the vet. I hear footsteps, not thinking anything of it i continue drinking my F/d.

"Hey beautiful, you free? Wanna go have some Fun?" A stranger by the sounds of it comes and asks, ignoring the question I continue drinking. "Hey I'm talking to you!" I point to myself hearing a noise of yes. "Uh no thanks sir" he got pissed and started making a bit of a fit, throwing a bit of a childish temper tantrum as if he was just a kid.

"Sir they said no, please stop having your temper tantrum like a toddler, pack up and leave bud" A familiar voice says, though not entirely sure who. Hearing two sets of footsteps one approaching me the other walking away. "Hey their L/n-san right!? We have Math together"

"Ah yes i am L/n but who are you, I don't recognize your voice?" Looking straight forward with my eyes, some would call them dull and bland but i guess thats just what they say right? "L/n-san Its Terushima, your looking at me?" Nodding to his response thinking about who he was.

"Oh i'm sorry Terushima-san i know who you are, but I'm blind" he hummed "well sense i saved you, lets go on a date well more like just hang out"

"No" he seemed to drop his head on the table "Whatt!?? Whyy???" He whined in question. "I'll only go on a date with you if you can win my heart" he picked whatever was dropped on the table up "DEAL!" I'm pretty sure he put his hand out when he realized i couldn't see it.

He gently picked up my hand grabbing it with his. "L/n-san its a deal! Give me a Week!" The boy excitedly said, sitting back down. We continue to sit there in a comfortable silence.

Day One
I was walking to class when i bumped into a girl and dropped my book, she apologized but said she couldn't help quickly running off. Who else would see me in this predicament other than Terushima. "Looks like Little L/n-san is in a bit of distress" helping pick up my books before handing them back to me.
"Im you're personal knight, i'll follow you anywhere your majesty" we then walked to class.

Day Two
Sitting at the same table i sit at everyday, hearing the chair infront slide out.
"Yo L/n-chan!" Setting down my F/d "Hello Terushima-san" he really has been a knight in shining armor, at school whenever I needed help getting around, or if i drop anything, he's pretty much there to help me.
"May i join you?" Nodding at him, I'm pretty sure he's going to accompany me to the cafe.

Day Three
Sitting in the bleacher cause I'm "watching" Terushima play, since he invited me to his practice. Even though I technically can't see, i said i would go.
"Hey! L/n-chan! Can i call you Y/n-chan since were friends!?" The excited boy yells "i guess since I'm stuck around you" he seemed to huff
"Don't say it like its a bad thing"

Day Four
Its been a little over half a week since Terushima hd made the bet with me. He's been nothing but a sweet heart, helping me at school.

"Y/n-chan!" The boy spoke coming towards the H/c haired teen, who was currently walking out of class with their friend Viktor. Terushima knew that he wasn't going to try anything since Viktor and Yuri were a School wide OTP
(Did i just add them? Yes)
"Hello Terushima-san" y/n greeted feeling a large calloused hand grab theirs. "Viktor I'll be taking them off your hands for next period" the silverrette simply nodded leaving the two be. Helping them to next period was Terushima's everyday

He's also been going to the cafe with me, i guess i would miss the company a little. I guess one date couldn't hurt? NO Y/N DONT GIVE UP!

Day Five
Its been a whole week of school, today is the last day he can help at school. We planned, well let me rephrase that, I planned to go to the cafe and Terushima decided to tag along.
"Y/n-chan! Lets go on our date!" He grabs my hand dragging me behind him as we head to what I believe to be the cafe. "Y/n-chan your really pretty"
"Hmm well then what do i look like?" Sitting down on the chair he pulled out, hearing him do the same on the other side.

"Well you have gorgeous H/l H/c hair and your eyes while they're sometimes dull, are like reflections and are a soft E/c, your skin is a soft S/c" humming to all his answers finding the table and leaning on it.
"Well then what do you look like Teru?" I questioned the boy.

"Well i have a undercut, with the top part dyed blonde, and brown eyes. Oh and piercings" picking my head up and looking at him "can i feel your undercut?" Feeling his hand grab mine bringing it up to what felt like his head, running it through the semi-prickly short hair then through the longer locks.
"Hmm interesting"

Day Six
In all honesty being blind sucks, i would trade most anything to see once again like others see, and my parents know this.
So when i asked them about possibly getting a cornea transplant, I honestly thought they would blow it off. So a week ago when they said that they had scheduled one I couldn't be more happy. Even if it was yesterday after mine and Terushima's little hang out.

Day Seven
I had asked Terushima to meet me at the cafe, as i sit looking around at the familiar but unknown cafe. The soft warm colors hitting my eyes as the sun set in the background, its warm yellow orange light dripping into the small room through the glass.
The bell on the door rings and In through the door walks a boy about my age, longer blonde hair on top with short black hair on the sides, his ears were pierced and he had honey pots for eyes the brown gold with the honey like lighting made him practically glow.
"Y/n-chan! Why did you ask me to meet you so randomly? Have you fallen for me" The boy, Terushima, Walks closer sitting infront of me.
"I think i may have, but before now i guess I couldn't see why"

He tilted his head "whatcha mean by that?" Him grabbing my hand after i set down my drink, startled me a bit. "Well your beautiful Teru, and your truly an amazing person" he simply tilted his head more "Im confused"

"Before I couldn't see why i would like you but know I see why i love you"

————————
Hopefully you like the fluff,
Cornea transplant is something partially blind people can get to gain sit back in a way but in this case i used it cause y/n was blind for a certain period of time not sense birth