Kageyama Tobio ☁️ -N

Title: Midnight jogs
Fluff
(Props to kenma in comment section)

Its a windy night, Y/n laying on their bed at 12pm still up doing work for school.
————————
Finishing up the math work sheet I received a call from my friend Kageyama.
"Hey Y/n you free right now?"
"Hmm? Yeah i am, whatcha need?"
"Well i was going to go on a jog and wanted to know if you wanted to come with"
"Uh i mean i got work but, yeah i think i will"
"Ok I'll be out-front in a few minutes"
"Mhm"
Hanging up the phone, grabbing some simple but warm jogging clothes. A F/c long sleeve, black leggings/pants, some running shoes and a jacket. Walking downstairs writing a note saying I'll be right back just clearing your head.

Outside standing in the slight cold air, the wind had died down, the soft sound of footsteps approaching.
"Hey" "Hey" smiling at the milk boy who was wearing his awkward smile himself.

He Grabbed my hand we start off with a slight jog, the sounds of the breathing, and the wind flowing slowly was all that could be heard.
The street, lit with the occasional street light here and there, we found a bench by a street light.
"Can we take a break real quick?" Shocking he was the one to ask this, we slow down into a walking pace and sit at the bench, as we're sitting he puts his hand into his pocket grabbing a pair of earbuds and pulling them out.

"Thought instead of listening to the wind we could listen to music?" Smiling and nodding at him. Taking one earbud placing it in my ear, first song that played
'This Side of Paradise- by: Coyote Theory'
Humming along with the song we start off again at a much slower more matched pace.

When we finish and arrive back at my house, he brings my hand up and gives it a light kiss "fine (madam/sir) i must thank you for accompanying me" he said in the classiest voice he could muster giggling at the fact it sounded weird coming from him.

"Thank you fine sir for inviting me" we both burst out in laughter because of the stupid accents. Giving him a kiss on the cheek "But really thank you Kageyama, Goodnight" walking inside closing the door and sliding down.
'OHMYGOSH WHAT DID I JUST DO!'

—————————