Shirabu Kenjiro ☁️ -N

Title: where's my mommy mister?
Fluff

(Child reader ITS NOT ROMANTIC)

The small child walked through, what seemed to be empty hallways, beeping from inside the doors that spread evenly on each sides.
Their h/l hair bouncing ever so slightly with each small hesitant step, bumping into a adult wearing a white coat. "Ah little kid what are you doing over here?" Kneeling down to look at the child's face, which was stained with tears.

"Mister... Wheres my mommy?" Looking towards the male that was now kneeling and inspecting them. They wore the hospital's patient gown, and they had h/l h/c hair with soft e/c eyes. Bandages were spread over their arm, some covering bruises some covering cuts.

"Well i need your name to help you kid" the child simply looks down fiddling with their little fingers "y/n l/n" he looked through the clipboard that he set down. Finding a similar name

M/n L/n                  Status: Deceased
Information:
-M/n was sick with Pneumonia
-Pre-existing heart conditions
- allergic to flowers
-patient seemed to have a child who is also in the hospital (Their Doctor is Mrs.Anaka)

"Oh" the man got nervous how was he going to tell this, 7 year old kid that their mother isn't going to be with them. "Well wheres you Dad then maybe we can figure it out" looking away from the clipboard and paper back towards the e/c eyes that were focusing on him.

"Daddy called me a monster.... he blamed me for why Mama was feeling this way.... he said that he doesn't want me near him"  the child looked down before their head shot straight up pointing further in the hallway "MOMMY!" The man looks back to see absolutely no one before the child could run off the male grabbed there shoulder

"L/n-san theres no one their" the child looked back at him then back down the hallway to see no one there. "Come on"
The male, Shirabu grabbed their much smaller hand walking them back towards Mrs.Anaka's room.
When they arrive at the room and enter, the brunette woman looked towards them "Hello, Shirabu-san what do yo- Oh my! Y/n-san did you wander out again?!" She questioned getting up and looking at the smaller child.

"Mrs.Anaka Can i see Y/n-san's file?" The women nodded not sure of why he would ask that, handing it to him because he did have their mother as a patient.

Y/n L/n                               Status: Alive
Information:
-Patient tends to see people and things that aren't there, they have been diagnosed with schizophrenia
- Y/n has been questioned and might possibly have bipolar disorder
-They have a weak heart like their mother
-Y/n's father has been under question for abuse

"Abuse huh" he mumbled, Anaka who was checking the child's heart rate, changing the bandages, looked towards the male "why did you want their file?" Stepping towards the doctor "well they asked me to find their mother, but I don't know how to tell her" Anaka looked down unknowing either.

How do you tell a 7 year old that their mother isn't going to be back, and their father left them?

"Their really a sweet kid"
"Yeah i know"
"The Shirabu-san Why don't you take them to the adoption center"
"Well Mrs.Anaka I don't think they need that right now" The brunette looked at him confused "I don't understand Shir-"

"I mean I'll be taking them. They don't need to be jumbled up more than they are" Looking at the small child who was know kicking their small bare feet, the patient gown flowing and fluttering with each little kick.

"Y/n-san can you come here real quick?" The small child makes their way towards the adults, as Anaka walks away to speak to the orphanage, and all the different people she needs to, to help Y/n fall into shirabu's care and not their fathers.

"Y/n you'll be staying with me for a while, your dad won't be able to get to you" The child practically jumps onto the male "Thank you!"

——————————

ShIrAbU bEiNg NiCe

Anyway happy thanksgiving, hopefully you day was good