Kenma Kozume ☁️ -N

Title: Nyaa...?
Fluff

Animal AU!
Were animal people are normal more of if they have animalistic features

Being a neko kinda sucks, people will either accept it or absolutely hate you for something you didn't get to choose.

Lucky for me i have a group of close friends, the nekoma high volleyball team though i mainly hang around Kuroo and Kenma seeing as kenma was in my class but didn't talk much.
One thing we all did enjoy was Game nights, first thing is we would all make a bet for the first game like winner chooses what first loser has to do, kinda bets. Today happened to not be Kenmas best day seeing as me and Kuroo double teamed him, getting him out first, i died quite a few times so i got out second didn't really mind seeing as i would get to watch the chaos unfold.

"Kenma! You have to do a Neko maid Impression" kenma seemed very displeased about having to but a bet was a bet and he lost meaning he had to do it, for some reason kuroo came prepared for this and pulled the outfit out of his bag passing it to the boy. "Kuroo I'm curious why you got that, but at the same time I'm not sure i want an answer"

He chuckled at my words with that stupid grin of his "Oya? Well just know~" the door open and there stood Cat Maid Kenma. Honestly he rocked the look.

"KENMA YOU LOOK SO CUTE!"
Blushing at my comment he was bout to sit down before kuroo calls out "Make the sound" kenma looked confused then a twinge of realization on what he meant. Doing a little head shake, before finally sitting down.

"Please kenma PRETTY pleaseee" begging the boy to just make the silly little noise "what do you want me to do?" We both look at him "you know, The Noise!"

He looked to the side slightly disgusted in the idea of being a cat "uh Nyaa...? Are you satisfied now? can i take this off" Kuroo just fucking died cause of cuteness, I'm here trying not to do the same

"Finee Finee but yo gotta play animal crossing with me tell Kuroo is ya know alive again" he simple shook his head running off and coming back in normal clothes.

————
FemBoy Kenma