Akaashi Keiji 🎁 -N

Title: Party?
Fluff!

The group sat in the karaoke booth, two duel haired boys, two black haired boys, and one with H/c hair.
Bokuto was picking a song for him and Kuroo to do, Kenma ignored them playing on his PsP. While you and Akaashi sat on the small couch that they provide, they finally found a song and started.

"Sorry we couldn't spend your birthday another way" you looked towards him softly smiling leaning yourself on his shoulder "its fine, as long as your here I'm happy" kissing the top of your head before resting his head on yours. Finding your hand he grasps it with his own.

Sitting in silence between the two, Bokuto and Kuroo started singing for their song, the drinks and chips sat on the table, occasionally being grabbed by Kenma. The cold ring on Akaashi's finger could be felt by your finger, softly smiling, fiddling with your own ring that was identical on your other hand.

A promise to be together forever, A promise that you'd one day wed each other. Identical promise rings (usually place on ya right hand)
As you two sat leaning back letting Kuroo and Bokuto's singing drowned out any sad thought.
Tonight was a perfect birthday for Akaashi even if was a party? Of sorts.

—————————
Happy birthday Akaashi!
Its just a really cute short oneshot

Any requests?