Yamaguchi Tadashi 🌧/☁️ -N

Dejí Vù
Fluff.

"(Princess/Prince) Y/n from the L/n family, Meet your new personal Knight Tadashi Yamaguchi." The black hair introduced the royal to the knight

The first time we met it seemed like the world had planned it. You seemed so perfect, a wonderful energy radiating off you. But our love was forbidden, some may say it should not be. But your eyes were so marvelous, the E/c seemed to shine as you looked at me.

"Yamaguchi can you take a stroll through the garden with me?" The H/c royal asked their knight
"Of course" the knight always answered

Oh to be in love again with you, we shall lay together under the warm blanket of sun. I asked the same question each day, and each day you would give the same response.

Brushing their hand against the soft freckles of the boy.
"Y/n, you are to kind to me. I do not deserve it" the knight spoke looking towards the ground.
"Nonsense Tadashi your the only friend i have here"

You were to be married seeing as you would soon be of age. You would be beheaded if you were to stay with me. But i will never change being your knight an i will never regret it either.

"Y/n L/n and Tadashi Yamaguchi you both have been sent to trial and shall beheaded for the actions of a Affair, will you have any last words?"
"Tadashi lets meet next lifetime ok"
"Anything for you Your majesty"

Sometimes i liked to imagine we were married in some other universe...You promise me, you'll come find me in our next life Tadashi, Then we can truly be together again.
-From your love, Y/n L/n

I will promise you, no matter how long it takes i will find you again. We can be together properly and live the life we never could.
-Forever loyal, Tadashi Yamaguchi
—————————————

"And they were beheaded, destined to find each-other in there next lifetime."
"Did They Ever Meet Again?"
The small 7 year old girl who had Olive green hair and bright beautiful E/c eyes. "MaMa/DaDa you an DaDa kinda of souNd liwke dem" The small Boy only 4 years old with short silky H/c hair and Honey brown eyes with cute little freckles on his cheeks.

"If they ever met again is something I don't know, well honestly never know if they met again" The adult with H/c hair spoke to the children in of them.
"I always loved that story, but mom/dad can we please here about how you and dad met!"
The oldest child said towards her mother, her long tangly H/c hair and her eyes heterocromic eyes one bright E/c while the other was a beautiful honey gold. She too like her little brother had freckles.

"Fine but only when your father gets home" getting cut short by the door and in come the father. His long olive hair and honey brown eyes with beautiful freckles like stars on his face.
"Ah Tadashi we were just waiting for you" he chuckles and walks to the living-room were his 3 children and partner sit.

"What were you all talking about" he questioned the 4 rapping his arm around his partner. "Ma/Pa just told us the story of Prince/Princess Y/n and The knight Tadashi" the youngest daughter spoke. "Yeah and then i asked if you would tell us how you met" the eldest excitedly said

Chuckling at the children and there antics.
Hey
"Well my friend named Kageyama introduced me to them and well there was this sense of Déjà vu"

—————————————
Well what do ya think?