Hoshiumi Kourai ☁️ -N

Title: Stretch properly dumbass
Fluff

SeaGull Boi
Hey can you bring my kneepads to the training camp?

Best Dumbass
Uh? Sure i guess ?
Read

I REALLY didn't want to ride the train today, But i was sure he doesn't wear his kneepads.....oh well if i have to ride a train I'll ride a train.
Grabbing the black kneepads and a bag to place them in, making my way to the train station hopping on and going to the gym that the Youth team would be practicing at.

Opening the doors running into the head coach, explain what happened and why I'm even here. When i get the ok to go in and give him his gear. "AH HA THERE YOU ARE!" He hopped up from stretching, about to walk towards me the other boys he was clearly talking with simply looking while continuing stretching.

"Back down You seagull, You need to stretch properly" making a shooing motion, he pouts but gets back on the floor allowing me to come and crouch next to him. Kissing his check and placing the bag by him. "So why did you actually need me here?"

"I needed my kneepads and" i raise my eyebrow "And?" He looked towards the rest of the boys who were shocked.
"And........." he looked down mumbling the last part. "What was that??" He looked back up pecking my lips "i wanted to show off my amazing partner"

He immediately starts bragging to the other boys, two black haired, on with a blonde undercut and on with brown hair.
"Damn I didn't actually believe he would be dating someone" the blonde exclaimed.
"Yeah and their the best person ever" getting up once again from stretching hugging me. I push him back to the floor sense he was resisting at all.

"Like i said stretch properly unless we need to have the same thing that happened at practice" Scolding the Boy, he simply laughed at the semi-threat.
"Oh No that would be sooooo terrible"

Since I'm the team manager, i watch practices and track the boys strengths weaknesses and how their doing. Hoshiumi sometimes instead of stretching will flirt with me, as his partner I'd be fine if it was out of practice but he needs to stretch.
So our coach decided that i would help him stretch... he practically just flirted the whole time.

"Aw Y/n-chan are you feeling me up?" Hoshiumi teased as i pushed his back, stretching his back and thighs. "Shut up" Continuing stretching his limbs, he continues to flirt.

"I will smack you instead? Does that sound good?" Preparing to smack him, but not actually. The other boys were snickering "such a supportive partner Hoshiumi-kun"

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Extra ending

A weeks gone by since the camp and my parents let hoshiumi stay over for the night. "Like the boys said I'm SUCH I supportive partner" repeating what the blondie said at camp, causing the seagull looking boy to tackle me.