Miya Osamu ? -F

Title: Psycho Prom Queen
Questionable

Y/n L/n was the perfect girl, everyone who knew her had envy towards her.
She was popular with all the kids at school and online, She was practically drop dead gorgeous, and her family was loaded with money not that she was spoiled.

Currently she was dating a boy, R/n, who was captain of the football team. She had the world in the palm of her hands. Until one day, Ex/BFF got paralyzed in her leg.

Naturally this wouldn't bother Y/n so she blew it off assuming it would die down. Prom came around and with it Y/n's childhood goal of being prom queen came to and seeing as this was her last year to be able to. But everyone was still on about Poor Ex/bff, even though she had been fine last month, so why the hell did they fall for that fake mask of innocence? Why her as prom queen

"Y/n lifes a competition,  i know you wouldn't dare disappoint me or your mother" her father spoke while brushing out her h/c hair.

Memories of wishing to have that special dance with someone, having the crown and sash in her perfect dress, with roses in had as a beautiful melody played.
But everyone thought that little miss 'im still injured pity me' was the one they wanted as prom queen...

Y/n was obsessed with the topic of prom, her dress, her date, her crown. She almost seemed insane but whatever it'll do to catch peoples attention, if she couldn't have the crown what more to life was she. Her friends left all but a few, her teammates, and even her boyfriend all left, all for that innocent little brat. And everyone still love Ex/bff even though the act was getting old.

The friends that once praised, cherished Y/n now talking behind her back saying insults so less would vote, making sure there was just that little bit of sanity left, which only would snap when R/n decided to break up and confess to cheating with Ex/bff over text saying he was taking her to prom.

"There's not room for a princess at prom Y/n, so why are you so calm. You'll barely have a future as a princess"  smashing her mirror recking her room blood dripping down her hand and if bled onto the carpet.

Ex/bff loved revenge and praised the title that she would take from her best friend who took everything that should have been hers. "On your knees before the queen" as they say.

Wearing black leggings a surgical mask and a dark hoodie. Creeping around no one could know.
P- is for Patricia drinking poison punch
R- is for Raquel bashed in a rock *crunch*
O- is what Ann said when Y/n bludgeoned     
     her brains
M- is Mariana's marinated remans

Q- is for Kiara quite drowned in the pool
U- is for Eunice's pieces spread round
     the school
E- is for the easy way in five minutes tops
N- a one legged girl can bring and N for end by calling the cops.

Y/n ran from school bumping into a very specific grey haired twin. Who grabbed her arm
"LET ME GO I NEED TO GO THEY CANT FIND ME"
"Shhh" he put a finger over her mouth dragging her away from the school as she wore her Beautiful F/c ballgown, with the sash and crown on. Cleaning the blood off her they made there way back, to find police there ready to arrest Y/n,
Her parents were both disappointed, her friends felt offended they ever considered her a friend, and her boyfriend was rubbing up to Ex/bff so much.
just as she was about to go, Osamu grabbed her pointing at Ex/bff

"She did this"
Shocking everyone
"N-no I didn't she did, SHES THE MURDER!" Ex/bff pointed at the H/c girl.
"Then why do you have the blood on you? And she doesn't?"

The night went Splendid, but curious the Newly prom Queen approached the twin.
"Why did you protect me?"

"She was annoying, and even if your a psycho prom queen, your MY psycho prom queen"

—————————
Yes this was based off the
'Ballad of Sara berry' 10/10 song

I just realize i gave no context on how or why the hell Osamu helped:
You and Osamu had been friends since middleschool, while you both grew a crush on one another you were to obviously, he felt threatened by another boy that soon went missing (I'll leave that part to you what happened) During highschool when you got your boyfriend part Osamu wanted him to cheat, so when he saw his opportunity to make you his he took it, plus he genuinely hated ex/bff because she was a total bitch in middleschool, saying since you took everything that should have been hers, when she really wouldn't have had it, hence why she milked her injury.