Sakusa Kiyoomi☁️ -F

Title: Girlfriend? no she's my wife
Fluff

"Omi-kun we've heard about hinata and kageyama, bokuto and akaashi, me and my partner, you've actually even met them, but we've never heard your relationship if you even have one mind spilling?" The blonde setter leaned on his locker, as he questioned the black curly hair spiker. "Yeah i do, i told you this before."

"WAIT REALLY!?" The loud owl looking boy says while changing his shirt, intruding in on the setter and spikers conversation. "Yeah I'm in a relationship she comes to our games so she'll be here today" he said.

Time skip

When they won the game, they finished up shaking hands. Kiyoomi looks up into the crowd to see the familiar H/c girl sitting cheering quietly their E/c eyes caught the onyx eyes starring at her.

"So Omi you gonna introduce us to you 'girlfriend'" Atsumu teased, unknown to the team a girl with H/l soft H/c locks made there way towards them. Wrapping her arms around the Curly haired spiker how immediately recognized the bracelet he had gotten her back in highschool.
"Ah sorry miss but ou- WHAT!?!" The small ginger spoke shocked that instead of pushing her away he turned around and hugged her smaller form.

"Team Meet my Partner, Y/n Sakusa" Kiyoomi introduced, the S/c girl waved "Hello there" they all waved back, and Atsumu was thinking for a second before a switch clearly flicked on "y/n SAKUSA?" Getting a nod from the spiker as another person this time their hair a bright (h/c from last chapter) "Heyo Hun" kissing Atsumu's check "hi there Y/n-san" waving at the shy girl getting a 'hello' back.

"WAIT YOU KNEW HER!?" Atsumu yelled in absolute shock "Yeah her and Omi-kun have been dating sense highschool but you would only know that if you got to practice on time" they smacked Atsumu on the head.
"So are we going to ignore Omi-kun introduced her as Y/n Sakusa???" The ginger male said, finishing what atsumu was going to say. "Yeah Omi whats your relationship with your girlfriend?"

This got the couple very giggly they eventually started laughing "Guys...." he took a breath controlling his laugh "She's not my girlfriend, She's my Wife" lets just say they all pretty much had the same face

" he took a breath controlling his laugh "She's not my girlfriend, She's my Wife" lets just say they all pretty much had the same face

"You're telling me the LEAST social one has gotten further in his relationship than ANY of us?!?"