Miya Atsumu☁️ -F

Laying my head down on Atsumu's lap looking up and smiling at him, before a sudden falling feeling Atsumu was going further and further away...
*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*

Suddenly i was awake,
In my own bedroom, sitting at the desk.
Right i was on a call with 'Tsumu last night
Groaning i get up, that was the first time ever sense he got his Girlfriend that he called me. Being the manager was nice i got to see the twins a lot more.

I've known the Miya twins since practically diapers, and while Osamu i see as a brother the same can't be said about Atsumu. I'm not quite sure why though.... i know he's an asshole sometimes but i guess its his dedication, and passion it's unreal. From When I watch his games he plays so different from his true attitude.

And even Though all that he got a girl he's super hooked up on, she one of the top students and she's an absolute BITCH. Hayami Aoi, top student but not because she actually works the people in her classes just fear her cause she'll through a tantrum if they don't, Atsumu of course doesn't know this. Other than her classes she's not really known.

"Good morning Suna, Morning 'Samu" walking into class seeing the two boys after sitting in my desk which was by Suna. "Yo Shorty" They teased which sparks a small playful argument.
"SUNA, MIYA, L/N! Class is about to begin will you please quiet down, thank you"

After all our classes we finally got done, Samu and Suna were a bit behind me as we started towards the front of the school. I round the corner and there she is
"Ah hi there Hayami-san"

"Well if it isn't miss Hussy"
"What the hell did i do to you?"
"Don't think you can fool me you know why your the manager of that team, stay AWAY from MY boyfriend"
"Who The Hell do you think you fucking are? the queen of England?"
"No but i am Atsumu's girlfriend"
"Hah for now, your a bitch and he's bound to find out"
"Yeah well at least i have a partner and not a bunch of fuck buddies"

I looked at her confused and scoff
"Yeah well im his best friend and that doesn't answer my question the hell did i do to get on your nerves?"
"Nothing im just sure that pushing you away will leave him all to me, then i can bang him and le-"
I sock her in the face shaking out my wrist "God damn your voice is annoying, but don't EVEN THINK about breaking that boys heart, cause i think we both know i can harm you a lot worse than you can harm me. And hell i wouldn't mind being a criminal"

"Thats not gonna stop me, you're empty threats aren't gonna stop me from using his dumbass, he was so innocent to fall in love with someone he barely knows" she clawed at my wrist, my face, anything trying to 'scare' me off.
"There not empty threats, sorry that the people i hang around have standards. Which means we don't go around fucking eachother, oh and cheating? Thats not gonna fly also Atsumu won't do anything but pout when he's mad" Suna & Samu round the corner, Suna being Suna recorded the situation like every other fight and image of blackmail he has.

"Y/N? AOI WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Atsumu sees the scene and starts running over, helping the girl on the floor who was now 'Bawling her eyes out' "That girl Attacked me! She was jealous of Us" she faked in that annoying 'cutesy' voice "Y/n is this true, god by the looks of it, SAMU SUNA come help me, Y/n just GET out of my site" he smacks my hand when i try to grab his shoulder, the boys just walk past which shocks the setter, i get up dusting myself off.

"Y/n what the hell did you do" he asked as i walk past him. "Not what i did, what you lack...I thought you would've trusted me a bit more for being my best friend since birth Miya-San" walking away and heading outside.

"That was a shit show" Scoffing at the Middleblockers comment "ehh a little more than a shit show, Hey 'Samu mind if we come over" Osamu shrugs, we head towards the gates when i feel something draped on me, Samu's jacket "AWW thanks samu i thought you woulda given it to you boyfriend~ I know you secrets, noctwo people walk out of a janitors closet looking that disheveled"

Picking up the pace as he chases after me, i start screaming "I don't wanna die!!!!" When we finally arrive after the train ride, we enter, take our shoes off, and walk up to The twins room. Flopping down around the messy room, Suna on his bed, Samu just died on the floor, and me at his desk.

"Imma go make some food" Osamu gets up Suna following "ahhh don't be to long, I don't wanna hear anything otherwise i will tell your mother about your little after school activities~" i spoke in a sing song voice as i sit were suna was sitting. When they left the room i sighed dropping the smile. Laying down on the bed, when my head hits the mattress my mind starts to rethink the situation.

Was that the right thing to do?
He'll probably be mad at me for a while, oh well.
I'd rather him be mad at me forever than his heart broken a thousand times.
This is gonna suck though.

Since i was so caught up in thought i failed to hear the conversation downstairs or even the door creek open, i only came back to my senses when a hand touched my thigh.
Looking at who it was, "Tsumu.."

Atsumu POV
Not what i did....What you lack.... I thought you would've trusted me a bit more for being my best friend sense birth..... Miya-San
What does she mean trust her, she did this, so why does it hurt when she didn't call me by my first name. Is it cause im normal to it?

"Aoi why did she hit you?" Looking at the girl who was know standing infront of me, were Y/n would've been standing had non of this happen "Like i said she hit me cause she was je-"
"I'm not buying that, Y/n Doesn't get 'Jealous' She doesn't Hit people unless she's angry, now Why did she hit you?"

Time skip to the house
I swing open the door taking off my shoes, finding Suna and Samu in the kitchen. "Yo" Samu just continues cooking "Why did you get mad at her?" Suna asks looking up from his phone. "She hit my girlfriend, Well Ex-girlfriend" Samu looked at me shocked
"what?" I just nodded my head looking towards suna who know had slid his phone towards me, a video on the screen. I press play and there they were Y/n and Aoi standing there.

"Well if it isn't miss Hussy"
.....what.....
"...the hell did i do to get on your nerves"
"Nothing im just sure that pushing you away will leave him all to me, then i can bang him and le-"
Then there was a smack, Y/n hit Aoi....

""God damn your voice is annoying, but don't EVEN THINK about breaking that boys heart, cause i think we both know i can harm you a lot worse than you can harm me. And hell i wouldn't mind being a criminal"
....Because she wanted to help me?

Back to Y/n POV in the bedroom
"Tsumu..." looking at the boy who was sitting by me
"Im sorry" i was shocked he said sorry
"Why"

"You hit her to protect me from getting hurt"

"Yeah....."

"And i yelled at you"
"..."
"I've realized something N/n"

"Whats that"
He shifts looking at my face, "i never want to live life without you"
Getting flustered by his words, but of course remembering his girlfriend
"Hm thats nice but you have a" he puts his hand over my mouth pinning the my wrists above my head

"Not anymore" he kisses my neck when out of nowhere...
.

.

"Can y'all like not fuck on my bed" Samu spoke from the doorway, causing laughter to erupt from me and Tsumu. "HAH yeah yeah.... We weren't going to"

Bonus ending
"Ok but you hitting her was kinda funny"
I look at him from the desk, as he changed his shirt his back towards me.
"Hey her voice was annoying"
"Fair point"
"But I don't regret anything and I WOULD DO IT AGAIN"

-----
Osamu being a cockblock